Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bubble jackets

Originally posted by euphoricgirl

ignorant fuck

do me a favour, go wax your eyebrows, mustace, goatee, and arms, wash off that sour smell of souvlaki BO, and brush those stalagmites you call teeth before opening that notorious cumdumpster of a mouth at me, before I park my size 10 Timberland square in your quivering snout.

Originally posted by rizzo

do me a favour, go wax your eyebrows, mustace, goatee, and arms, wash off that sour smell of souvlaki BO, and brush those stalagmites you call teeth before opening that notorious cumdumpster of a mouth at me, before I park my size 10 Timberland square in your quivering snout.

size 10 only?? you know what they say about that so I have no fear. I can see your jealous of Greeks, its normal dont worry, we get that a lot. I mean afterwall, we civilized all of you

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

for a 6'4 model u got really small feet..

oh wait..oh yeahhhhhhh...UR NOT REAL

Im 6'2, and wear a size 11.

It was a figure of speech you third world country mongoloid.

I’ve seen you prancing about the forums reading every thread i post in your neon-striped skivvies, purple track pants and lime green reeboks, riding my coat-tails like a fly on Nigerian lion shit, yet every reply has absolutely 0% relevance or substance.

Most consist of "I WILL EXP0ZE YOUUU RIZZOOOO", well if you want to put things out in the open, why dont we throw in your fetish for panther piss and wombat nugget pies.

Just bought an ecko jacket....its not reallu a bubble jaclet but it is a down jacket.....they are very decently priced......north face bubble jackets are crap! i had one last year the feminine bubble jacket and it didnt really keep me warm but it was cute