Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
euphoricgirl

dating question

Recommended Posts

ok i met this really nce guy and he told me he was 5'7 (on aol) lol so when i met him he seemed like he was 5'2 cause i am 5'5 ......he is really cool but i dont know about dating shorter guys LoL....i feel like a tree next to him.....would you ever date someone who is shorter than u???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by euphoricgirl

ok i met this really nce guy and he told me he was 5'7 (on aol) lol so when i met him he seemed like he was 5'2 cause i am 5'5 ......he is really cool but i dont know about dating shorter guys LoL....i feel like a tree next to him.....would you ever date someone who is shorter than u???

I wouldent care if a girl was taller then me and i used to wish to be a shorter guy when i was younger. WTF cares how tall he is if hes seems cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah i would think it was fucked up that he lied. did you say anything about it?? like, umm i am 5'5 and taller than you :rolleyes: i think a lot of guys that are little have a complex and probably actually believe they are taller... look at his license, i bet it says 5'7.

i would be more mad that he lied to you about being 5'2 than the fact that he was 5'2 though..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by euphoricgirl

ok i met this really nce guy and he told me he was 5'7 (on aol) lol so when i met him he seemed like he was 5'2 cause i am 5'5 ......he is really cool but i dont know about dating shorter guys LoL....i feel like a tree next to him.....would you ever date someone who is shorter than u???

why are you meeting guys on the AIM machine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

yeah i would think it was fucked up that he lied. did you say anything about it?? like, umm i am 5'5 and taller than you :rolleyes: i think a lot of guys that are little have a complex and probably actually believe they are taller... look at his license, i bet it says 5'7.

i would be more mad that he lied to you about being 5'2 than the fact that he was 5'2 though..

But how little of a lie is that? I mean, she would have found out eventually anyway.

He might have just been insecure about his height, and stretched the truth a bit.

come on! we're gonna make a big deal over 5 INCHES :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gmccookny

But how little of a lie is that? I mean, she would have found out eventually anyway.

He might have just been insecure about his height, and stretched the truth a bit.

come on! we're gonna make a big deal over 5 INCHES :rolleyes:

yeah i would because if i met someone on AIM and they told me they were 5 foot, i might opt not to meet them but if they said they were 5'7 i might meet them. i have a preference for taller guys, i actually am attracted to ones closer to 6 foot... it would be the same as if you didnt want to meet a girl who had terrible skin because you like a girl with nice skin.

as glittergal said, it is preference whether you like taller or shorter people. i like small women, if i was going to meet a woman and i found out she was 5'10 i might opt not to meet her but if she lied and said she was 5'3, i wouldnt have the opportunity and it would cause me discomfort when we met. #1 because the attraction definitely wouldnt be there and #2 because she lied.

so yeah, i think 5 inches is a big stretch. that is like someone saying they have a 8 inch dick when its really only 3.

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by oldschoolny

Somebitch I am 5'8 can we chat on AIM hahahahaha

This topic is hysterical.

LOL i rarely even use AIM. i know youre playing but that is the truth. i dont meet people off AIM so i cant really say what i would do in this situation i am saying how i think i would feel about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ladysmurf

I think most men are preoccupied with other physical attributes, to be honest with you. you must obviously not lack in those departments lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im only abt 5-6 or 5-7 (and no im not exaggerating, that is my real height) but ive never lied to anybody and never will abt my height

he got himself in a jam...now if u stop seeing him he will most prolly know its because of the height difference and that will hurt him even more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

...i would be more mad that he lied to you about being 5'2 than the fact that he was 5'2 though..

my thought exactly :aright: .

i'm 5' 9 and 3/4" and i work with a 20-year-old guy who swears that he's 5' 9", but in reality, he's at least 4 inches smaller than i am. men lie about their height the way women lie about their weight :idea: .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But there are some positive things. If you ever go out & he drinks too much & passes out, you can just pick him up & carry him back to the car, like he is an infant child.

He could also eat for free at IHOP. they really market aggressively towards "kids eat free"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×