Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dating question

euphoricgirl

Originally posted by oldschoolny

Nah I totally understand. I tend to like taller women so if she lied I might be disappointed but I would still see how it went.

right! that's what i meant.

I would be upset after meeting someone that exaggerated about their height, but i would still give them a chance.

People who blow up over little things reminds me of seinfeld.

That show MOCKED people that make a big deal about little things. Remember Jerry dating the woman with Man-Hands :laugh:

either way, someb, i get your reasoning about cutting off people at the pass b4 you even go out. That makes sense. but once you devote yourself to a date, and INSTANTANEOUSLY drop the guy/girl due to something like height, i think that's a bit presumptuous.

I've dated girls that are less than 5'. and i've dated a girl 5'11'' (im 5'8''), and either way were good experiences :D

I don;t like to limit myself to solely "height" limitations. It'd be more a turn off if the person was fat or had bad skin. Height is something you really can't control, whereas the latter is.

Originally posted by gmccookny

right! that's what i meant.

I would be upset after meeting someone that exaggerated about their height, but i would still give them a chance.

People who blow up over little things reminds me of seinfeld.

That show MOCKED people that make a big deal about little things. Remember Jerry dating the woman with Man-Hands :laugh:

either way, someb, i get your reasoning about cutting off people at the pass b4 you even go out. That makes sense. but once you devote yourself to a date, and INSTANTANEOUSLY drop the guy/girl due to something like height, i think that's a bit presumptuous.

I've dated girls that are less than 5'. and i've dated a girl 5'11'' (im 5'8''), and either way were good experiences :D

I don;t like to limit myself to solely "height" limitations. It'd be more a turn off if the person was fat or had bad skin. Height is something you really can't control, whereas the latter is.

Thank you .

Personally I've always gravitateed to guys at least the same height as me, and prefer a fella who can handdle me in heels(5'8" w/out heels) I'm not a sticler about everything,,but I draw the line at little guys and guts

WTF R U doing meeting strangers online anyways?

if he lies about his height, what else is he insecure about?

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah i would think it was fucked up that he lied. did you say anything about it?? like, umm i am 5'5 and taller than you :rolleyes: i think a lot of guys that are little have a complex and probably actually believe they are taller... look at his license, i bet it says 5'7.

i would be more mad that he lied to you about being 5'2 than the fact that he was 5'2 though..

My liscense says Im 5'11 but Im 6' ... guess its true we're obsessed with our height ... I wuz always selfconscious of bein tallish ... thinkin back now it aint no biggie ... course Id prolly be more selfconscious if I wuz 5'2

Originally posted by diabolique007

(5'8" w/out heels)

Damn, so you're almost 6' tall with heels.

I do know that average height for women in the US is 5'6'', and average height for males is 5'9''.

Got this from a statistical report on average heights :cool: