Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To All The Yankee Fans Bitching About Pedro

pookie23

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fierydesire

:jerkoff: ha . . . why don't you just go back into hiding, wait til next year and hope the mets don't suck ass and actually make it to the NLCS . . . oops forgot that is an impossibility :laugh::tongue:

so much anger because u know it's true. :tongue:

Originally posted by spragga25

Remember Piazza from 2000 before you open your damn mouths.

Yankees fans are the biggest bunch of hypocrites I have EVER seen....way to have a selective memory guys! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Suck my left nut Adam because I specifically said that Pedro reminds me something of what I used to see in Clemens.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Codica3

Suck my left nut Adam because I specifically said that Pedro reminds me something of what I used to see in Clemens.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

two points:

1. Used to see in Clemens?? HE HASN'T CHANGED ONE BIT!!!!!!!!

2. Left nut?? :shaky:

two points:

2. Left nut?? :shaky:

1. I haven't seen Roger beam or attempt to beam someone near the head at all this year and perhaps even last AND I didn't see him hitting anyone in retaliation this game - it seems like just about every time we've faced Pedro this year he's purposely hit at least one of our players.

2. Leave me alone, I'm in a REALLY bad mood right now. :mad:

Originally posted by Codica3

1. I haven't seen Roger beam or attempt to beam someone near the head at all this year and perhaps even last AND I didn't see him hitting anyone in retaliation this game - it seems like just about every time we've faced Pedro this year he's purposely hit at least one of our players.

Exactly! Did you see the statistics they showed during the game the other night of how many players Red Sox pitchers have hit in comparison to Yankee Pitchers since 1999

Yankees: 20 (app) Red Sox: 50 plus what add 2 more from the the last game . . .:rolleyes:

Bottom Line Red Sox fans are a bunch of haters as well as sore la-ho-sers . . . :finger:

First off if you read any of my statements... You would have seen that I was not upset about him hitting Garcia... We all know Clemens has done the same...

It was all the bullshit after the incident that got to me... With the threats, the fights, the big mouth when he struck Posada out...

And most of my anger went towards Ramirez who got all in a tizzy because Clemens threw a ball up in the strike zone and no wheres near his head...

As Clemens said. If I was going to hit him he would have known it...

Originally posted by fierydesire

Exactly! Did you see the statistics they showed during the game the other night of how many players Red Sox pitchers have hit in comparison to Yankee Pitchers since 1999

Yankees: 20 (app) Red Sox: 50 plus what add 2 more from the the last game . . .:rolleyes:

Bottom Line Red Sox fans are a bunch of haters as well as sore la-ho-sers . . . :finger:

:kiss2::licker:

Originally posted by elementx

And most of my anger went towards Ramirez who got all in a tizzy because Clemens threw a ball up in the strike zone and no wheres near his head...

This is true, that pitch wasn't even close, just high and tight, nothing more.. Wasn't like Manny was sent to the ground, he was just looking for an excuse to snap.. Tempers were running high anyways, so any pitch close, even a warning like that would have sent someone in that position into a rage.... Def some good drama to make the game even more interesting.. I'm excited to see what transpires tonight..

Originally posted by elementx

First off if you read any of my statements... You would have seen that I was not upset about him hitting Garcia... We all know Clemens has done the same...

It was all the bullshit after the incident that got to me... With the threats, the fights, the big mouth when he struck Posada out...

As Clemens said. If I was going to hit him he would have known it...

Clemens thowing a BAT at Piazza....that wasn't bullshit either? :confused:

Clemens thowing a BAT at Piazza....that wasn't bullshit either? :confused:

seriously, aguing with Yankees fans is like arguing with a tree stump.....they are so fuckin dense and hypocritical that you realize there is a reason they are Yankees fans

Clemens headhunts Piazza - succeeds - no problems in that situation

Pedro headhunts Garcia - intentionally misses - he should be arrested that criminal

pfft

Also, you notice how some Yankees fans that are true baseball fans aren't reacting so violently whereas the Yankees fans who obviously have not watched a single game all year until they hit the playoffs are the ones most upset about the incident? Just more dumbasses opening their big fat yaps and not having a clue what is going on.

"They showed a stat on TV....now I know what I'm talking about"

idiots

Originally posted by djjonstephen

seriously, aguing with Yankees fans is like arguing with a tree stump.....they are so fuckin dense and hypocritical that you realize there is a reason they are Yankees fans

Clemens headhunts Piazza - succeeds - no problems in that situation

Pedro headhunts Garcia - intentionally misses - he should be arrested that criminal

pfft

Exactly...It's their way or you're 100% wrong. You can never win. What about when Garcia and Nelson assaulted the groundskeeper - those fuckers should be thrown in jail for that shit...but Yankee fans will say it's ok.

Jesus :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bxbomb

two points:

If he hasnt changed ,he would have drilled Manny

and Pedro intentionally threw BEHIND Garcia......I'm sure it would be eye for an eye if there were an eye to be taken, but in this case there wasnt

PEdro INTENTIONALLY meant to hit Karim, he had given up 4 runs yanks in control and he has an open base at 1st with a righty comin up next..of course he purposely drills him up with a pitch around the head....its what hes all about

Roger easily could have and should have hit that piece of shit Manny , but was warned and at that point knows the game is more immportant , so he throws a pitch 3 feet over his head and IN THE STRIKE ZONE for shits sake just to say yeah we giot warned but its not forgotten,,hells yeah if there was no warning issued Roger wqould have clocked that prick

PEdro INTENTIONALLY meant to hit Karim, he had given up 4 runs yanks in control and he has an open base at 1st with a righty comin up next..of course he purposely drills him up with a pitch around the head....its what hes all about

Roger easily could have and should have hit that piece of shit Manny , but was warned and at that point knows the game is more immportant , so he throws a pitch 3 feet over his head and IN THE STRIKE ZONE for shits sake just to say yeah we giot warned but its not forgotten,,hells yeah if there was no warning issued Roger wqould have clocked that prick

so what your saying is.....in reality the Yankees are no better than those low life Red Sox

thanx bro, you proved my point

Whoa a MEt and resox mind gettin together this could be dangerous . 1986 couldnt have worked out better Redsox continue their miserable existences since world war 1 and the MEts get to win a world series cause a guy cant field a ground ball... nice job guys

Jon stephen , i stated that if roger wasnt warned, he would have intentionally hit manny, after pedro DID intentionally hit garcia, But he didnt hit anyone so how ar they no better than those low life redsox?

Spragga yyour just a cacklin moron , who doesnt even know what hes laughin at ...go jerk off to your Jet win yesterday , and leave the baseball talk to the grown ups

Whoa a MEt and resox mind gettin together this could be dangerous . 1986 couldnt have worked out better Redsox continue their miserable existences since world war 1 and the MEts get to win a world series cause a guy cant field a ground ball... nice job guys

Jon stephen , i stated that if roger wasnt warned, he would have intentionally hit manny, after pedro DID intentionally hit garcia, But he didnt hit anyone so how ar they no better than those low life redsox?

Spragga yyour just a cacklin moron , who doesnt even know what hes laughin at ...go jerk off to your Jet win yesterday , and leave the baseball talk to the grown ups

awww...lil pussy boy is resorting to throwin insults again...don't mess with the big boys here.