Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To All The Yankee Fans Bitching About Pedro

pookie23

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by elementx

And to be a typical Yankee Fan... The rain out hurt us more than it hurt Boston... But we will face Burkett in game 6. So either way. I would have liked to have gone up 3 to 1 instead of tying the series... And we would have rocked Burkett...

Yes the rain out def was in our favor, I hate Burkett, scares the shitt outta me every time he pitches.. We def need to get rid of him and Damien Jackson....Lowe against Wells tonight should be a good matchup.. Even tho lowe got the lose last time.. When was the last time Wells started, in Minn?

:aright:

And to be a typical Yankee Fan... The rain out hurt us more than it hurt Boston... But we will face Burkett in game 6. So either way. I would have liked to have gone up 3 to 1 instead of tying the series... And we would have rocked Burkett...

But that is just my what if statement... :laugh:

Anyway. Even if the Yanks make the World Series. I will most likely not be in attendance... I tried so fucking hard yesterday to get tickets and failed for either of the games... I had 5 computers going in my office ( I was off ) But went into Brooklyn anyway. And also had 2 other people trying at there homes and none of us got them...

Ticketmaster website sucks and cannot handle large volumes of people!!! :mad:

If it goes 7 games I can get tickets......lemme know if you want any

Originally posted by djjonstephen

no....I wasnt talking about you

I know you are a baseball fan and I respect your opinion cause you actually know what you are talking about.......even though I dont agree with your faith in teams

btw.....Yankees Suck!

Haha.. right back at ya.. :aright:

P.S. Bosox suck!

Originally posted by Codica3

Aww.. poor Sori! :laugh:

But fuck Giambi. Can't stand him, never could, never will.

I hope he develops a mind block that ends his career kinda like Knoblach did

btw......the reason why the Yankees win every year really is payroll, what other team in the league spends over 8 mil a year for a middle relief pitcher (Contreras)?

I hope he develops a mind block that ends his career kinda like Knoblach did

btw......the reason why the Yankees win every year really is payroll, what other team in the league spends over 8 mil a year for a middle relief pitcher (Contreras)?

The Mets (Benitez) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by spragga25

Case in point...SORIANO and GIAMBI ;)

:laugh: You may have a decent point... But Soriano is young and has time to come around in the field...

As far as Giambi he is an average fielder and before this season he was a superb batter... Everyone has an off season and I will still stick to the fact that he needs to be in the game to be a better batter...

Anyway... LETS GO YANKS!!! BRING IT BACK TO NEW YORK WITH A 3-2 LEAD IN THE SERIES!!!

I never said you.

Got a guilty conscious? :laugh:

no not really but when you quoted spragga callin me a pussy boy for throwin an insult at him, and then you said it sucks carry the weight of bandwagon fans...and they look like fuckin idiots , yeah then i think you were talkin bout me

Originally posted by bxbomb

no not really but when you quoted spragga callin me a pussy boy for throwin an insult at him, and then you said it sucks carry the weight of bandwagon fans...and they look like fuckin idiots , yeah then i think you were talkin bout me

Don't think too hard.. ;)

We are rooting for the same team you know. :aright:

its for game 7 of this series

:eek:

Oh... I am hoping it does not go to game 7... ;)

I have to work anyway... Company will not give last minute Vacation days because they cut some budgets and are not allowing Overtime unless it is absolute emergency... :(

I wonder if calling in Dead will work. :confused:

Besides I don't think I can sit/stand next to a Boston fan while the rest of the Bleachers does the asshole chant. During game 7 when Pedro is pitching to the Yanks after what happened at Fenway... You are on your own... :tongue::laugh:

Although I appreciate the kind gesture... :aright:

:eek:

Oh... I am hoping it does not go to game 7... ;)

I have to work anyway... Company will not give last minute Vacation days because they cut some budgets and are not allowing Overtime unless it is absolute emergency... :(

I wonder if calling in Dead will work. :confused:

Besides I don't think I can sit/stand next to a Boston fan while the rest of the Bleachers does the asshole chant. During game 7 when Pedro is pitching to the Yanks after what happened at Fenway... You are on your own... :tongue::laugh:

Although I appreciate the kind gesture... :aright:

fuck you then......Imma chant "Fuck Jeff Nelson" amongst other Yankees pillow biters out of spite

gonna be a wild one the next two days

I'm 50/50.. I kinda want it to go to Game 7 cause it would just make the series that much better..

Plus it would be Pedro and Rocket in the Bronx.. and there's bound to be some excitment in that..

But then again, I like to try and hope avoid pitching pivotal games against Pedro cause he's so phenomenal..

I, however, think the series might end tonite with 21 game winner Pettitte on the mound versus shaky 12 game winner Burkett..

Then again.. if our offense wants to lag and fail to score runs, it's anyone's game..

LET'S GO YANKEES! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm 50/50.. I kinda want it to go to Game 7 cause it would just make the series that much better..

Plus it would be Pedro and Rocket in the Bronx.. and there's bound to be some excitment in that..

But then again, I like to try and hope avoid pitching pivotal games against Pedro cause he's so phenomenal..

I, however, think the series might end tonite with 21 game winner Pettitte on the mound versus shaky 12 game winner Burkett..

Then again.. if our offense wants to lag and fail to score runs, it's anyone's game..

LET'S GO YANKEES! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I would rather it end tonight and get on with the WS...

Burkett will only pitch a few innnings if we knock him around... I am sure they will throw Wakefield a few and Timlin if needed in the middle... We shall see... Key is we have to hit the fucking ball!!! Soriano has to learn to take a strike!!!

And Pettitte. Well he just has to be Pettitte... :D

LETS GO YANKEEEEEEES!!!

I would rather it end tonight and get on with the WS...

Burkett will only pitch a few innnings if we knock him around... I am sure they will throw Wakefield a few and Timlin if needed in the middle... We shall see... Key is we have to hit the fucking ball!!! Soriano has to learn to take a strike!!!

And Pettitte. Well he just has to be Pettitte... :D

LETS GO YANKEEEEEEES!!!

Why is everyone jumping on Soriano. Half of the lineup isn't hitting well.

Why is everyone jumping on Soriano. Half of the lineup isn't hitting well.

The only thing I jump on Soriano about is the fact he is a lead off hitter. He is not batting clean up. He has to take a strike. He cannot constantly jump on the first pitch... Especially The knuckler... And a Curve...

Wait on the pitch. And wait for one you can drive.

Don't take good facts as ragging on Soriano... I love the man. I love his potential... But he has to take a strike...