Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sneakers in NYC

ok I've just moved back to NY From South Beach, in SoBe you could find the funkiest sneakers for clubbing and such

Where in the villiage ( what section) can i find some hip stores that would have sneakers im looking for?

Ive checked diesel, Kenneth Cole, Etc and nothing has really caught my eye

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-8th St from 6th Ave through Broadway has tons of shoe stores, but a lot of the stores sell the same styles.

-Paragon, which is just north of Union Sq, on Bway btwn 17 and 18, has a good selection of sneakers, not as many Diesels, KC, or the other styles you'd find on 8th St.

-Transit on Broadway btwn. Bond and Great Jones... they sell mainly Nike, Puma, and Adidas...

Best go to 8th street walk all the way down to broadway make right on Broadway and walk all the way down towards Canal Street. Make right on Canal then make another rt to W. Broad and work your way back up. Im sure you'll see a lot of stores with kicks on those streets. But stop by the PUMA store on Broadway its pretty phat.

Good luck !

victor soto

Originally posted by xtreme-1

ok I've just moved back to NY From South Beach, in SoBe you could find the funkiest sneakers for clubbing and such

Where in the villiage ( what section) can i find some hip stores that would have sneakers im looking for?

Ive checked diesel, Kenneth Cole, Etc and nothing has really caught my eye

try the fulton street mall in BK. dope kicks that arent for sale in manhattan.

Originally posted by fineones

giving away the sneaker spot is a tough one ..im a sneaker addict...butttt honestly if u wanna find the rare shit ..u gota go ebay

\

YEA I BEEN ebayin it for kix for a while and the prices seem to keep goin up shit is ridiculous nike should just keepgrinding out 95s .. they are the best sneakers ever

Originally posted by fineones

yeh man ..i wanna buy DUNKS so bad

and theres this otehr pair or fade baby blues that u can only get in japan...so hot

but impossible to get ...Aapples was tellin me about then

yea mang my boy uses the same ebay acct that i use he fiends for dunks he just bought these bad boys.....

attachment.php?postid=1775697

some of em are phat but some look retarded

Originally posted by bbbooom

yea mang my boy uses the same ebay acct that i use he fiends for dunks he just bought these bad boys.....

nice how much did he get em' for

yeh i some are pretty bad but those things are gonan be workth so much cashish soomn

i think the ones i want are sapphires or screams or somthing not sure

those are the Haze Dunks...

i'm a big fan of the Heinekens...but extremely hard to find in my size....

go to make 10 on broadway nice cheap kicks theyre coool and theres another 1 that has a lot on broad way it looks like a construction sign i forgot the name

btw diesel is played out

who cares if the are played out, if you like them then buy them and wear them.

i'll let you in n a little secret.........Alife on Rivington street on the lower east side has without a doubt the sickest collection of hard to find and original sneakers in the NYC area. If you r a sneaker addict like me you should definately check it out.......there is no sign on the door but u will find it.......u can call for the exact address..............;)