Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
iamme

Color Contacts

So i went to get new contacts the other day and out of curiosity tried on blue and green contacts and really liked them. I ordered a box of each to wear every now and then for fun.

I have dark brown eyes and love it...i have a feeling people will think that i am "insecure" or "superficial" if i wear these (and they can go fuck themselves :D)...i think it would be fun to change it up a bit.

Curious what everyone thinks??

I wear contacts for bad vision and a couple years ago I wanted to get maybe the hazel or green ones.....but the color ones only come in one size and they didn't fit me...they kept moving every time I blinked :(

So I'm stuck w/my boring brown eyes

Originally posted by Mystify22

I wear contacts for bad vision and a couple years ago I wanted to get maybe the hazel or green ones.....but the color ones only come in one size and they didn't fit me...they kept moving every time I blinked :(

So I'm stuck w/my boring brown eyes

:nono: Brown eyes are not boring missy

i like dark sexy eyes as much as i like bright ones ;)

Originally posted by iamme

:nono: Brown eyes are not boring missy

i like dark sexy eyes as much as i like bright ones ;)

Aw thanks. Actually a lot of people say I have nice brown eyes, but sometimes I just wish I could try the color contacts....I'm so bored of my look :(

i have brown eyes and would totally get colored contacts for the hell of it i think my eye color is so blah.....my mom actually got colored contacts and she loves them whenever she wears them she becomes like some other person look and personality wise...so enjoy them

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I have blue eyes & people constantly accuse me of having contacts. 6 to 1, half dozen to the other.........

There is nothing i can do about it.

same here ! (green-blue)

i HATE that :mad:

Originally posted by nybeauty

i love color contacts, im thinking of getting green ones or grey not sure yet

its funny how just changing the color of your eyes changes the way u look:half:

i know exactely what u mean!!

When i put the green ones in i was like what the fuck??!! me likes :)

I guess seeing brown eyes in the mirror for 22 yrs will have that effect on you ;)

Originally posted by iamme

i know exactely what u mean!!

When i put the green ones in i was like what the fuck??!! me likes :)

I guess seeing brown eyes in the mirror for 22 yrs will have that effect on you ;)

deffinately! i tried the blue ones also so now i want to see how i look w/ a diff color, i have very drk brown eyes and i dont likem..i wish i had brown eyes :(

COLORED CONTACTS FREAK ME OUT!!! :worry::shake:

Not when someone with light eyes wears them, only people with really dark eyes... they're just so... idk... obvious. To me, anyway. It usually looks almost as though the color was painted over the iris... and if the pupil is contracted, you can still see the dark ring in the middle.

I am really big on eyes, they're the window to the soul- why would you want to cover them up? They bug me out big time. :(

Originally posted by tastyt

COLORED CONTACTS FREAK ME OUT!!! :worry::shake:...

me too.

it's not 'cause i think people who get them are insecure; that never really crossed my mind (iamme said that at the beginning of this thread).

but, in general, i'm all about natural beauty. i think hair without dye or chemical higlights is prettier just 'cause it's what it is on its own; why destroy what's uniquely yours by wearing hair-, or, in this case, eye-color from a box? also, i think people's natural coloring generally looks best.

there was a guy i used to see around from time to time who had purple ones with a white x in the middle; those were just way too creepy :shaky: . and the ones that that loser guy in that shitty band wears, you know - the dude who wears ones that make his irises look black and much bigger - those are just a crime against humanity. i don't remember his name or the band's name, but i'm sure someone here does. and the woman on ricki lake who wore american flag ones freaked me out :eek: .

as tastyt said, i really would like to see you when i look in your eyes.

i like my eyes. actually i love them. not insecure at all

but i used to wear brown contacts, just for fun.

people thought i was werid covering up my natural eyes, but it was just something i'd do sometimes to look a little different, you know

i think you should get them and play around with them. you can change the way you look, its fun! it doesnt mean you're insecure, if people think that..well then fuck them!