Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
anotherway83

why god why?!

was biking at the beach today as i have been doing every sunday for the past month...the bike path is really long, at least 10 miles or so i'd say, and i was at a relatively deserted stretch of the beach, just a few ppl. around...and then out of the blue i saw this DROP DEAD GORGEOUS woman walking barefoot on the bike path, coming in my direction...she had a tight skirt on and it wasnt beach attire really, but she was flawless in every single way...perfect tits, perfect ass (i got a look at her from behind because i passed her then turned around and came back to hit on her, lol)...a face that would make u cry...great figure...was abt 5'8"-5'9" in height...a total fuckin GODDESS...AND she had the magical "it"...that stuff i was talking abt in that thread 'that one special woman'...u know, that quality that makes u just wanna BE with her lol...

so i passed her by...we made brief eye contact but she looked away first...i was so struck by her beauty that i just kept looking...i went a few feet, maybe 20-30 but she drew me in like a fuckin magnet draws iron...i was not in control...i immediately turned around and rode upto her...she looked abt 19-20, college age (i am 20 but i look 17 lol) then slowed down to her pace (she was walking, i was on my bike)...i was thirsty so i decided to use that as an opener...indirectly

me: hey (she looks at me), do u know of a place where i could find a water fountain?

she: nooooo...(smiles) im not from around here

me: oh really, where are u from then?

she: south dakota

me: wow, thats a long way from here! (she smiles)

she: yeah, im on vacation

me: so, do they have beaches in south dakota?

she: yeah, around the lakes and stuff

me: whats ur name by the way?

she: amanda (i think thats what she said, i dont remember too well)

me: (i introduce myself)...so u're in college?

she: no actually im in HIGH SCHOOL

ok that did it for me...i was so heart broken, here was this absolutely drop dead gorgeous chic and i couldn't do anything abt it!!!!

i made a quick exit after that i dont even remember how...but i was almost in tears...WHY WHY WHY!!!! y couldnt she be in one of my classes and of my age!!!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Originally posted by weyes

i would've been broken-hearted at "south dakota" :( !!!

i know what u're thinking...i should've prolly figured that if she lives in south dakota theres no chance obviously...but around here u meet ppl. from so many places, and they live here lol...so i figured she had moved or sumthing

but whatever...i dont think my game was that great either, dont think i would've scored even if she was older and lived around here...but who knows next time at the beach i mite meet sum1 else like her...god how i wish i will!!!!!!!

Originally posted by anotherway83

where i could find a water fountain?

she: nooooo...(smiles) im not from around here

me: oh really, where are u from then?

she: south dakota

me: wow, thats a long way from here! (she smiles)

she: yeah, im on vacation

you said, above, though, that she told you she was on vacation. i guess you were just in a daze :woah: . i've seen and met people like that, and never seeing them again leaves such a "what if?" memory in my head that drives me nuts...

u're right, i was in a daze...in fact im not even sure if that convo i typed up went exactly that way, or maybe it did but the questions and answers happened in a different order lol...i need to work on that...i get that way when im too excited hahaha....guess it'll go away with experience :)

since she was on vacation, that was a sure sing that nothing was going to come out of this anyway (Beyond short term). So, combine the fact that she is too young for a relationship, with the fact she lives too far away for a relationship, with the fact that she wears a skirt to the beach for her morning walks.....

She would be perfect meaningless banging only material...