Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pats

stymie

Worst first half I have ever seen Brady and the rest of the team ever play, not to mention the most boring half. Awful performance, even worse was the Giants. Not only is there QB a complete racist but he just plain out sucks. As much as I wanna rip on the pats right now for having such a horrible game, I cant help but rip on the giants. How do you lose a game to a team that had like 6 or 7 passing yards in the whole first half, and about HALF of the possession time that you had. Giants riiiiiiiiiiiipped it ssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccck!!!

Our defensive backfield won the game for us. Both rookies looked great, and Harrison was just fuking nasty. Honorable mention to Mike Cloud.... guy has the potential to break 100 every game if he could get more carries. Faulk looked good too.

Shockey is a good player and all but is it neccesary to absolutely fucking freak out EVERY time you get the ball? Especially when your down buy 2 scores and you just got a four yard gain? That was cool last year on his first few touchdowns but now its getting old. The guy is just making an ass out of himself and his whole team every time he pulls that shit. Tool.