Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eurolisa

Have To Get A New Cell Phone

ok guys help me out here, i have to buy a new cell phone and i don't know which one to get... i was thinking of the samsung, the pne that can also take pics or a nokia....i have always had nokia phones and loved them..... but i also want one wth cool ring tones....i know im a dork but whatever..... so help me out which one should i get?:confused:

Originally posted by eurolisa

ok guys help me out here, i have to buy a new cell phone and i don't know which one to get... i was thinking of the samsung, the pne that can also take pics or a nokia....i have always had nokia phones and loved them..... but i also want one wth cool ring tones....i know im a dork but whatever..... so help me out which one should i get?:confused:

it depends which service u want? t-mobile, sprint etc...

i would go w/ verizon, thats what i have now...no complaints :aright:

get the phone that has that walkie talkie feature, thats what im getting soon :D

ya i have to change my service also i always had att & t but i don't know which one to get now also..... i talk alot on that thing so i need a good plan....:confused: ahh decisions decisions...lol...wallkie talkie feature is awesome but its only good if the other person has it also right? most of my friends don't have it though:confused:

Originally posted by eurolisa

ya i have to change my service also i always had att & t but i don't know which one to get now also..... i talk alot on that thing so i need a good plan....:confused: ahh decisions decisions...lol...wallkie talkie feature is awesome but its only good if the other person has it also right? most of my friends don't have it though:confused:

i think, im not sure, that u can use your walkie feature w/ people who have a diff service like nextel

Originally posted by sexxyme

Get Verizon..trust me..I just got their service and I LOVE IT...it works everywhere and I never have any problems with it..and lately I've been converting others to change their service to Verizon also:D

u should get comission for that :laugh: