Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW YEARS EVE: What's going on around the world?

used to live in England...there is a street party every year in Edinburg ( Scotland )...it's a lot of fun...but it is Scotland and it is on Dec the 31st...so it's usually very cold...

plus this is a great city to visit and scottish people are very friendly...even with Americans...

plenty of good DJ's and parties....house music is king in this "old" part of the world....

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Hasselot

plus this is a great city to visit and scottish people are very friendly...even with Americans...

hee hee we're THAT bad, hmmm? :laugh:

I luv Scotland, being part Scottish and all

If it's not Scottish it's CRAP! How can I helpYuu?

u may want to check out this web site...http://www.burntblue.com

it may give u a good idea of what is going on in England....in the last 3 years or so, there has been a massive dance music party organized on New years Eve in The Dome in London...

London has tens of really good parties that nite...but it is a VERY expensive city...

Other than that, u can always try Barcelona or Madrid ( Spain )...Spanish DJ's are the best ( no, have never been to Ibiza )....and u can not do better than Spanish people to have a good time...

do not go to Paris...over busy at Christmas...

i am actually French...that's the reason why i mentioned the "problem"with American abroad...i do not think things will get personal but u will hear a LOT of negative comments about the US...i mean...GW bush....been to England, Germany. Italy and France in the last 4 months and heard a lot of Anti-Bush comments...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Hasselot

u may want to check out this web site...http://www.burntblue.com

it may give u a good idea of what is going on in England....in the last 3 years or so, there has been a massive dance music party organized on New years Eve in The Dome in London...

London has tens of really good parties that nite...but it is a VERY expensive city...

Other than that, u can always try Barcelona or Madrid ( Spain )...Spanish DJ's are the best ( no, have never been to Ibiza )....and u can not do better than Spanish people to have a good time...

do not go to Paris...over busy at Christmas...

i am actually French...that's the reason why i mentioned the "problem"with American abroad...i do not think things will get personal but u will hear a LOT of negative comments about the US...i mean...GW bush....been to England, Germany. Italy and France in the last 4 months and heard a lot of Anti-Bush comments...

it's all good. we rag on bush here too... I was in europe recently, so I know what you mean. bush seems evil to me to be frank...like hitler, and I'm hardly alone in that opinion here in the US. Anyways, my bff already booked us a trip to NY to see Rabbit In The Moon, maybe even Sasha, I hope!

Originally posted by diabolique007

it's all good. we rag on bush here too... I was in europe recently, so I know what you mean. bush seems evil to me to be frank...like hitler, and I'm hardly alone in that opinion here in the US. Anyways, my bff already booked us a trip to NY to see Rabbit In The Moon, maybe even Sasha, I hope!

you're a retard if you think you can compare bush to hitler...plain and simple, a retard

• 3 weeks later...

barcelona's best winter club is Discotheque. beautiful setting and crowd + great music. Also try Paloma, otto zuts, Danzatoria, p.s. don't waste your time on Pacha, it's certainly not Ibiza style and fonfone bar is pretty good (really cool interior). Oh, also Moog is a dark, hole in the wall kinda club, but loads of fun and one of the oldest clubs in the city and alot of fun, always good music (i really dig el Moog). beofre doing the club rounds try risco to start off the night ! hope this helps !

• 2 weeks later...