Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pookie23

Pussy of the year goes to Karim Garcia

Recommended Posts

Hey buddy...the cops had the guy subdued and then this little bitch had run into the bullpen and get in some cheap shots while the guy was ON THE GROUND!

If I was one of the Boston PD, I would've knocked out his friggin teeth with a billy club. I hope him and Nelson get charged with something.

Such a pussy! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by captainpec

And Manny Ramirez is a bad ass I guess...

(I'm gonna sit and wait until I have five people between me and Roger to act like I'm gonna charge the mound... and with the bat in my hand to say the least).

and what does this have to do with Karim and the dugout? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spragga25

Hey buddy...the cops had the guy subdued and then this little bitch had run into the bullpen and get in some cheap shots while the guy was ON THE GROUND!

If I was one of the Boston PD, I would've knocked out his friggin teeth with a billy club. I hope him and Nelson get charged with something.

Such a pussy! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blown:

In the midst of frenzy and when you think one of your teammates are in trouble you damn well are gonna help. Tell me not!!! I don't know if he was actually sure of what was going on and perhaps thought that his teammate was in trouble. . . .

You can't honestly tell me if you saw a fight and you knew one of your teammates was involved, you wouldn't jump and in help. gimme a break :rolleyes::jerkoff:

Oh and if they get charged with something pedro martinez should as well . . . that shit would not be tolerated in this city . . . :bigfinge:

Again, with the hating are we :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

In the midst of frenzy and when you think one of your teammates are in trouble you damn well are gonna help. Tell me not!!! I don't know if he was actually sure of what was going on and perhaps thought that his teammate was in trouble. . . .

You can't honestly tell me if you saw a fight and you knew one of your teammates was involved, you wouldn't jump and in help. gimme a break :rolleyes::jerkoff:

Oh and if they get charged with something pedro martinez should as well . . . that shit would not be tolerated in this city . . . :bigfinge:

Again, with the hating are we :tongue:

If the cops are there...I STAY AWAY...fuck that bich for getting in cheap shots...if the cops weren't there, I'd bet that the groundskeeper would whoop his ass.

And Pedro would NEVER get charged for defending himself. Zimmer's the one who should get charged for ATTEMPTED ASSAULT!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spragga25

If the cops are there...I STAY AWAY...fuck that bich for getting in cheap shots...if the cops weren't there, I'd bet that the groundskeeper would whoop his ass.

And Pedro would NEVER get charged for defending himself. Zimmer's the one who should get charged for ATTEMPTED ASSAULT!!!

haha . . . it wasn't reasonable for propensity of his actions so he would be equally charged along with Zimmer if anything. Eh, Pedro's continuous taunting should bring something in it self. Have you converted to a red sux fan . . . aww :isok: at least your Jets finally won :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

haha . . . it wasn't reasonable for propensity of his actions so he would be equally charged along with Zimmer if anything. Eh, Pedro's continuous taunting should bring something in it self. Have you converted to a red sux fan . . . aww :isok: at least your Jets finally won :laugh:

I'm a red sox fan for a few days...;)

Oh and about my Jets - we were 1-4 last year and we won the division...so we'll make the playoffs again when Chad gets back in 2 weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spragga25

If the cops are there...I STAY AWAY...fuck that bich for getting in cheap shots...if the cops weren't there, I'd bet that the groundskeeper would whoop his ass.

And why do you say that... apparently the guy was too tough for Nelson ;)

Cheap shots are cheap shots any way you look at it... Karim had no control over Pedro taking a shot at him - unfortunately he took it out on some punks back... maybe the guy will benefit from this and become a spokesman for Nike Cleats... afterall he know how good they dig into the turf or uggh... his back. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by captainpec

And why do you say that... apparently the guy was too tough for Nelson ;)

Cheap shots are cheap shots any way you look at it... Karim had no control over Pedro taking a shot at him - unfortunately he took it out on some punks back... maybe the guy will benefit from this and become a spokesman for Nike Cleats... afterall he know how good they dig into the turf or uggh... his back. :laugh:

:otopic: I like your sig :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by captainpec

And why do you say that... apparently the guy was too tough for Nelson ;)

Cheap shots are cheap shots any way you look at it... Karim had no control over Pedro taking a shot at him - unfortunately he took it out on some punks back... maybe the guy will benefit from this and become a spokesman for Nike Cleats... afterall he know how good they dig into the turf or uggh... his back. :laugh:

can't win with Yankee fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't win against the Yankees either. It's obvious some people have no set position (or knowledge) in sports, but come the post season - they kid themselves by jumping on every band waggon that passes by... why argue nonsense?

"I'm not a fan, but I am one for the next five days..."

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by captainpec

You can't win against the Yankees either. It's obvious some people have no set position (or knowledge) in sports, but come the post season - they kid themselves by jumping on every band waggon that passes by... why argue nonsense?

"I'm not a fan, but I am one for the next five days..."

:rolleyes:

Since your new here I won't light your ass up for that ridiculous comment there. I have more knowledge in watching and playing sports in my middle finger than you could possibly have ever think to have.

Try a new angle there Chet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh god - we are on the internet and you are scaring me with words... please a typical fool... :laugh:

Get a life buddy.

And remember the definition of a hypocrite (since you tend to refer to the term frequently):

"a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue"

I believe you were the boy that referred to being a Red Sox fan just for this series...

Thanks,

Dad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spragga25

and what does this have to do with Karim and the dugout? :confused:

maybe even one of your gutless mets might have had the balls to go and help a teamate....oh wait the Mets are gutless and did absolute SHIT when Piazza was made intot rogers bitch on several occasions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bxbomb

maybe even one of your gutless mets might have had the balls to go and help a teamate....oh wait the Mets are gutless and did absolute SHIT when Piazza was made intot rogers bitch on several occasions

Perfect sportsman is what Piazza is. I didn't see any of your faithful backing up Zimmer until he was flat on his face! :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by captainpec

Oh god - we are on the internet and you are scaring me with words... please a typical fool... :laugh:

Get a life buddy.

And remember the definition of a hypocrite (since you tend to refer to the term frequently):

"a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue"

I believe you were the boy that referred to being a Red Sox fan just for this series...

Thanks,

Dad

I don't need to scare ya with words cool guy. I'm just giving the view that isn't through "Yankee Eyes"

Cheers,

Owned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spragga25

Perfect sportsman is what Piazza is. I didn't see any of your faithful backing up Zimmer until he was flat on his face! :laugh: :laugh:

no piazza is a pussy flat out.... u get bitch slapped around several times by the same guy and u dont do anything about it makes you a pussy

and the whole thread started by you was callin Karim a pussy i said he defended his teammates and then said your Mets wouldnt do the same ...ansd your response is that piazza is a perfect sportsman bwahhahhahah

go get a house on Fire island with piazza boy and sam champion

and yanks were tryin to difuse the MAnny / Roger inciddent and Zim decided to take things in his own hands and bumrushed pussypedro before he even crossed the 1st base foul line

so they didnt even see that comin ...did you even watch the game ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by captainpec

Oh god - we are on the internet and you are scaring me with words... please a typical fool... :laugh:

Get a life buddy.

And remember the definition of a hypocrite (since you tend to refer to the term frequently):

"a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue"

I believe you were the boy that referred to being a Red Sox fan just for this series...

Thanks,

Dad

I piss on you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

In the midst of frenzy and when you think one of your teammates are in trouble you damn well are gonna help. Tell me not!!! I don't know if he was actually sure of what was going on and perhaps thought that his teammate was in trouble. . . .

You can't honestly tell me if you saw a fight and you knew one of your teammates was involved, you wouldn't jump and in help. gimme a break :rolleyes::jerkoff:

Oh and if they get charged with something pedro martinez should as well . . . that shit would not be tolerated in this city . . . :bigfinge:

Again, with the hating are we :tongue:

This all coming from the person that was the most adamant about the whole Zimmer incident......but its alright to assault fans when they are on the ground?

HYPOCRITE!

HYPOCRITE!

HYPOCRITE!

HYPOCRITE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×