Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats this mean....

What that means is that if you can afford a 360 modena/spyder, you can pay the 250 fine every week for parking in the handicapped. And you can speed and get tickets too cause your bigshot lawyer can get you out of all the bullshit...... cause money talks.

Originally posted by carguy19

What that means is that if you can afford a 360 modena/spyder, you can pay the 250 fine every week for parking in the handicapped. And you can speed and get tickets too cause your bigshot lawyer can get you out of all the bullshit...... cause money talks.

yea who is that asshole...

Originally posted by carguy19

If he would be paying that $250.00 fine every week for parking in the handicapped spot, after a month he'd be driving that Modena/Spyder to COMMUNITY SERVICE.

After 3 offenses in most states you're screwed

Ok first of all I am trully sorry for parking int the retard spot. Second of all Billy I may have snuck into your driveway to leave some promotional material on a seriously fast Camaro but why are you all up in my shit posing as if you own it. Please do not touch my car again and please do not post pics to put me on blast for parking in the handicap. By the way that must have happened awile ago b/c I have got some new rims now.

Originally posted by foodidoo

Ok first of all I am trully sorry for parking int the retard spot. Second of all Billy I may have snuck into your driveway to leave some promotional material on a seriously fast Camaro but why are you all up in my shit posing as if you own it. Please do not touch my car again and please do not post pics to put me on blast for parking in the handicap. By the way that must have happened awile ago b/c I have got some new rims now.

:mad:

Originally posted by foodidoo

Second of all Billy I may have snuck into your driveway to leave some promotional material on a seriously fast ....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was the best story you ever told me I think...digging up those old flyers for good old Bill.....thats awesome.

Bill your lucky to have such a generous neighbor.