Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sex0nthebeach

Fake or not fake?

Hmm I made a similar post about a while ago.....and someone gave me really good pointers.....

Here are some I remember:

Make sure the person has an almost perfect (100%) rating....also don't bid/buy from anyone who doesn't offer a 100% money back guarantee......all designer handbags/wallets should have authenticity cards and should be stamped......I don't know, it's so hard though bc I know there's a lot of fake cards out there....

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hmm I made a similar post about a while ago.....and someone gave me really good pointers.....

Here are some I remember:

Make sure the person has an almost perfect (100%) rating....also don't bid/buy from anyone who doesn't offer a 100% money back guarantee......all designer handbags/wallets should have authenticity cards and should be stamped......I don't know, it's so hard though bc I know there's a lot of fake cards out there....

Thanks....Britney:D

I can't add much more but look or ask for pictures of tags on the item(s). Or you can do a search with your designer name and then type NWT meaning new with tags. I'm pretty simple and just like to get Bebe stuff on ebay and I haven't had any problem that way.

Originally posted by glittergal

I can't add much more but look or ask for pictures of tags on the item(s). Or you can do a search with your designer name and then type NWT meaning new with tags. I'm pretty simple and just like to get Bebe stuff on ebay and I haven't had any problem that way.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

make sure that the person has done a lot of transactions first as well.

a 90% rating on 200 transactions is a lot more appealing than 100% on 10 transactions.

This is great advice.