Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ladyshady

Spun

I was told to watch the movie... blah... . Those people are addicts. Staying up for 11, 12, 13 days.. Doing lines/bumps every 2-3hrs, damn! Not even crushing it, just snorting it in its crystallized form...

Spun is not as good as Requiem for a Dream. Now that is a fucking scary ass movie that would make just about anyone think twice about what they're doing.....

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I was told to watch the movie... blah... . Those people are addicts. Staying up for 11, 12, 13 days.. Doing lines/bumps every 2-3hrs, damn! Not even crushing it, just snorting it in its crystallized form...

Spun is not as good as Requiem for a Dream. Now that is a fucking scary ass movie that would make just about anyone think twice about what they're doing.....

:werd:

I thought Spun was absolutely rotten... they were touting it as "the next Requiem," but other than the fact that they were both about addiction, the two had nothing in common. Oh yeah, they did both have the visual elements to them, except that in Spun they used them wayyyyy too often. The characters were such lowlife dirtbags that I just didn't give a shit what happened to them, and was more concerned with when the movie was going to end...

Originally posted by tastyt

I thought Spun was absolutely rotten... they were touting it as "the next Requiem," but other than the fact that they were both about addiction, the two had nothing in common. Oh yeah, they did both have the visual elements to them, except that in Spun they used them wayyyyy too often. The characters were such lowlife dirtbags that I just didn't give a shit what happened to them, and was more concerned with when the movie was going to end...

i feel the same way. there was nothing going on, no story line. requeim was so much better, it wasnt just about people getting fucked up on drugs, there was a plot and you actually cared about the characters. the whole time i was just witing for something to happen. and you're so right about the visuals..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Kinda off topic..

I watched the movie Bully the other night, what a fucked up, good movie. Its the same guy who did the movie Kids.. It seems to be on HBO every other night in the Boston area.. If you haven't seen, def give it a shot.

I saw part of that movie a couple of months ago. Another fucked up one, but very good.

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I saw part of that movie a couple of months ago. Another fucked up one, but very good.

"welcome to the party bitch"...as Bobby pushes the girls head down to give him head......love that line