Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bitch rant thread

prplhz

I went to Club Fantisies in RI, with Mike his cousin who just got back from the middle east and one of his friends. It was fun I just feel bad for most of those girls, or wait no I don't thay are making tons of cash....:laugh: I went at the end of the game on Saturay too, lots of people there...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Fantasies is a good time.. The Cadillac lounge and Zacks are my favs, not that I go to these places..

I have jungle fever foR Mercedes @ Zacks...:laugh:

Zacks :laugh: X someone we know was good friends with someone who worked at Zacks :laugh: :laugh:

Tommy, this is about strippers

Originally posted by kaydup

Zacks :laugh: X someone we know was good friends with someone who worked at Zacks :laugh: :laugh:

Tommy, this is about strippers

Ya know K, I was just thinking that while I was on the shitter... She was fuckin smokin too... Seen her a few weeks ago when I was there w/ Murph, I was yelling " Gartley... Gartley" while she was strippin!!:laugh: The threw a bunch of ones at her.. The pissed all over the toliet paper rolls in the bathroom and left.. I am all about class when i'm drunk.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Ya know K, I was just thinking that while I was on the shitter... She was fuckin smokin too... Seen her a few weeks ago when I was there w/ Murph, I was yelling " Gartley... Gartley" while she was strippin!!:laugh: The threw a bunch of ones at her.. The pissed all over the toliet paper rolls in the bathroom and left.. I am all about class when i'm drunk.

I would have been down for that trip. They have the best peanuts drenched in tobasco :laugh:

pissing on toliet paper = class :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

I would have been down for that trip. They have the best peanuts drenched in tobasco :laugh:

pissing on toliet paper = class :laugh: :laugh:

We were sitting @ the bar and spun the chairs around get get some stink finger.. I spilt my whole 9.50 henny and coke all over my crotch.. Ice all over the place and my jeans soaked.. One whore-bag (no not Deklab girl) started to give me a little dance, she almost slipped on the ice that was on the floor from my drink.. That place rocks..... We were in there around 3pm on a saturday afternoon, and this chicks were so fucked up, jaws clanging together and everything..:laugh: