Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need everyone's help!

rockyblue

uma's outfit is a direct homage to bruce lee in his last flick, 'game of death.' you can probably find a one piece outfit thru any martial arts supply store altho it wouldn't be a two piece outfit like uma had. the helmet is just an arai motorcycle helmet.

when i was at pvd last nov @ the roxy, this asian girl wore a skintight game of death jumpsuit... droooooooooooool.

I just emailed a friend who does movie production work. She's told me that she can find anything that's been in any movie. Let's see if she comes up with anything.

The shoes are obviously asics, probably from the Onitsuka Tiger collection, didn't see any in that color though.

Originally posted by kken

uma's outfit is a direct homage to bruce lee in his last flick, 'game of death.' you can probably find a one piece outfit thru any martial arts supply store altho it wouldn't be a two piece outfit like uma had. the helmet is just an arai motorcycle helmet.

when i was at pvd last nov @ the roxy, this asian girl wore a skintight game of death jumpsuit... droooooooooooool.

ah, i see...

raregame4.jpg

Originally posted by crank47

I just emailed a friend who does movie production work. She's told me that she can find anything that's been in any movie. Let's see if she comes up with anything.

The shoes are obviously asics, probably from the Onitsuka Tiger collection, didn't see any in that color though.

awesome!! :rock:

Originally posted by nourishment

Never underestimate the power of spraypaint. You can make any outift and shoes yellow with black stripes.

i'm thinking about doing that for the shoes. i have some old sneakers that i think might work. i can alter clothes, so it might just be a matter of finding a yellow shirt and pants and then adding the stripe. finding yellow clothes in the middle of Fall might be difficult, though. unfortunately, i won't really be able to go thrifting any time soon - i'll be in boston this weekend, then moving the next. hmmm....

Originally posted by rockyblue

i'm thinking about doing that for the shoes. i have some old sneakers that i think might work. i can alter clothes, so it might just be a matter of finding a yellow shirt and pants and then adding the stripe. finding yellow clothes in the middle of Fall might be difficult, though. unfortunately, i won't really be able to go thrifting any time soon - i'll be in boston this weekend, then moving the next. hmmm....

i might be hitting up funk n junk in old town this week jenn if you are interested in coming with me. i have to find an outfit for this party i'm going to on saturday night. its an "old school" (the movie) theme so we have to come in some sort of school uniform. i think it was just a way for 4 male house mates to get girls to dress up like britney spears in her baby one more time video :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i might be hitting up funk n junk in old town this week jenn if you are interested in coming with me.

awesome. let me know when you want to go.

i have to find an outfit for this party i'm going to on saturday night. its an "old school" (the movie) theme so we have to come in some sort of school uniform. i think it was just a way for 4 male house mates to get girls to dress up like britney spears in her baby one more time video :rolleyes:

dress up as the little boy and walk around the party all night with your hand over your ears. :laugh: