Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many girls would marry a guy for money....

Marry a guy for money? You greedy bitch....  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Marry a guy for money? You greedy bitch....

• Yes, I am a greedy bitch... only money matters...
    • Yes, I am a greedy bitch.... but I can't marry some scumbag....
    • No, But I need a nice "mid-income" nice guy, and no struggle
    • No, I can be happy living in a box with my man....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

Does money really matter to your sorry ass? Lets say the guy was worth 5 million....

They are all hungry for $$$....

They need to get their hair, toes, nails, wax, tan, shopping of course, ect, ect, ect, ect, done.

hehehe,,just kidding ladies,,

victor soto

I think shallow things like Money and Looks is important to girls (sometimes guys) when they are younger. As people go through hardships and dissappointments in relationships different things like Looks and Money because insignificant after awhile and its more about how someone can make you feel and how much they can add to your life rather than take away.

Originally posted by deeelite1

I think shallow things like Money and Looks is important to girls (sometimes guys) when they are younger. As people go through hardships and dissappointments in relationships different things like Looks and Money because insignificant after awhile and its more about how someone can make you feel and how much they can add to your life rather than take away.

BINGO! :aright:

Originally posted by xrapturex

BINGO! :aright:

At least someone is at my level..

Shitttt, at this point I'll get hitched with a owner of a ten speed that works at the drive thru of a Burger King window as long as he can make me feel special and feed me onion rings.

Shitttt, at this point I'll get hitched with a owner of a ten speed that works at the drive thru of a Burger King window as long as he can make me feel special and feed me onion rings.

Hell Yeah Girl. Im tired of all these little boys with trust funds that have no respect for anyone. Enough with that shit already. It seems now a days, no one really truly cares about anyone else. Its sad if you ask me.

there is no way ur for real.........

Originally posted by xrapturex

Hell Yeah Girl. Im tired of all these little boys with trust funds that have no respect for anyone. Enough with that shit already. It seems now a days, no one really truly cares about anyone else. Its sad if you ask me.

People like that also feel that they have more power over you due to having more materialistically wise. Personally, I'd rather have piece of mind and happiness with myself and be dirt poor, than have lots of decimal points on my bank statement.