Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many girls would marry a guy for money....

Marry a guy for money? You greedy bitch....  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Marry a guy for money? You greedy bitch....

• Yes, I am a greedy bitch... only money matters...
    • Yes, I am a greedy bitch.... but I can't marry some scumbag....
    • No, But I need a nice "mid-income" nice guy, and no struggle
    • No, I can be happy living in a box with my man....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that MONEY is everything....if you have it then you have everything....and that's that....you know anybody that says that they don't look for that in a significant other is bullshiting.....hands down.....come on now.....let's think about this....security and $$$ are number 1 and we all know that....shit if any guy on here can't tell me that they haven't ever seen a girls attitude change after finding out what you are worth then you are also Bullshittin'....hey the way i see it...I work my ass off for a reason and that is so i don't have to do it much longer and it sure as hell isn't for some gold diggin' ho...

Marriage has become so pointless these days. It hasn't become much differnt that a serious dating relationship. It used to be a commitment forever and now you can walk out at the first sign of a problem. People think that 2 or 3 divorces are normal. Pretty soon havinga ten year anniversary will get you into the guiness book of records.

There is such a little sense of family and commitment left. My boyfrind has been proposing for years, but I just don't feel comfortable saying yes.

Originally posted by bobydigital

I believe that MONEY is everything....if you have it then you have everything....and that's that....you know anybody that says that they don't look for that in a significant other is bullshiting.....hands down.....come on now.....let's think about this....security and $$$ are number 1 and we all know that....shit if any guy on here can't tell me that they haven't ever seen a girls attitude change after finding out what you are worth then you are also Bullshittin'....hey the way i see it...I work my ass off for a reason and that is so i don't have to do it much longer and it sure as hell isn't for some gold diggin' ho...

Only thing I can agree with you on is that some girls do indeed change their attitude when they find out someone's financial value.

Some, that is.

As far as money being everything, dude in a serious way I hope you learn what life is really supposed to be about.

If you do not realize that fact soon enough, sad to say but you will be one very very very unhappy grumpy old RICH man.

Not bashing your work ethic but think about it this way. Lets just say you are a psycho hard worker, best in the biz at whatever you do. But there is trade-offs. You average 60 hrs a week plus, for one. You once in awhile pull overtime on the holidays to get that extra jump when office opens up the first day after the holiday. Before you know it, you never see any of your 2.5 kids and your dog barks at you when you come home not even recognizing you.

Ok, so I went on a rant a bit, but you get my drift.

Im not attacking your ambition for success. Any ambitious moves are positives ones, Im just forecasting a potential path that you could end up going down without your intent.

Or I could simply just be jealous of your shoes...

You know....

You can tell alot about a person.....

by their shoessss...:blank: