Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many girls would marry a guy for money....

Marry a guy for money? You greedy bitch....  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Marry a guy for money? You greedy bitch....

• Yes, I am a greedy bitch... only money matters...
    • Yes, I am a greedy bitch.... but I can't marry some scumbag....
    • No, But I need a nice "mid-income" nice guy, and no struggle
    • No, I can be happy living in a box with my man....

Originally posted by deeelite1

People like that also feel that they have more power over you due to having more materialistically wise. Personally, I'd rather have piece of mind and happiness with myself and be dirt poor, than have lots of decimal points on my bank statement.

Lots of times, people have lots of decimal points in the bank statement, but they feel very alone. That can not be worth it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally Right.

On a guys side...were all shallow fucks....which is horrible. And constantly being out in this scene is not very helpful either.

At the end of the day...if were not ugly now...we will all be wrinkly and old someday. So hopefully we will have somthing in common with the person that we end up with..if not you have nothing.

On the money side.....it never brings anyone happiness...but it does make things just a bit easier.

If anyone ask around...and talk to married couples...what do 90% of them fight about??? MONEY.

Botton Line.....Relationships are disgusting these days.

Infedilty is so high.

Men continue to fuck around on their women (no matter how hott they may be)

And women are now doing the same things right back to men.

As men....we sit and wonder why women are so free these days...wel its because US, as men, have made women have the same mentality that guys have. Fuck Everyone and Move on.

Im not saying everybody has this mentatlity.....but most of us.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Totally Right.

On a guys side...were all shallow fucks....which is horrible. And constantly being out in this scene is not very helpful either.

At the end of the day...if were not ugly now...we will all be wrinkly and old someday. So hopefully we will have somthing in common with the person that we end up with..if not you have nothing.

On the money side.....it never brings anyone happiness...but it does make things just a bit easier.

If anyone ask around...and talk to married couples...what do 90% of them fight about??? MONEY.

Infedilty is so high.

As men....we sit and wonder why women are so free these days...wel its because US, as men, have made women have the same mentality that guys have. Fuck Everyone and Move on.

I think now, women are just as bad, maybe even worse. Thats why I dont hang around with many girls. They can be trifling.

Totally Right.

Infedilty is so high.

You are a very smart guy.

Please spread that sickness to fellow men.

Totally Right.

Infedilty is so high.

I never really agree with anybody... but this makes sense.... girls and guys the same..... you always want what u can't have.... and then when u get it.... you get bored and look for the next.... fuckin life .. go figure....

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

I never really agree with anybody... but this makes sense.... girls and guys the same..... you always want what u can't have.... and then when u get it.... you get bored and look for the next.... fuckin life .. go figure....

love sucks in general. I hate it and want nothing to do with it at this point in time. There is too much SHIT out there.