Deko Lounge Tonight & The Yankees...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

I hate being called that, I will pee on this bar tonight as well and he should be tipping me to drink his weak ass drinks!!!

AMEN! PRAISE THE LORD - PRECH ON MY BROTHER

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEE!!!!!

He is right about your weak drinks though, heheh

victor soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

AMEN! PRAISE THE LORD - PRECH ON MY BROTHER

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEE!!!!!

He is right about your weak drinks though, heheh

victor soto

First of all....NO ONE makes drinks as stromg as i do.

No bartender in Deko, Middlesex County, New Jersey, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth.

:D:laugh::D:laugh:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

UM...I believe you may have forgotten about me. :D

If he was which he isnt even close. Why are you at Deko and not in the TOP notch venue in NYC or all over the world like you say.

CLOWN !!! :laugh: :laugh:

Puta I'll see you tonight...and get my drink at SEXYINTHECITY's bar, hollaaa

victor soto

If he was which he isnt even close. Why are you at Deko and not in the TOP notch venue in NYC or all over the world like you say.

CLOWN !!! :laugh: :laugh:

Puta I'll see you tonight...and get my drink at SEXYINTHECITY's bar, hollaaa

victor soto

speaking of vue.. wtf happend to it? I went i think it was two weeks ago and liek everyone left they closed it at liek 1 or somthing.. I was all messed up though so i really dont remeber so i went to the place next door

Originally posted by notallthere666

speaking of vue.. wtf happend to it? I went i think it was two weeks ago and liek everyone left they closed it at liek 1 or somthing.. I was all messed up though so i really dont remeber so i went to the place next door

Sup Ant,

The night they had booked a very very tight private party which messed a lot of things up. So they had the upstairs open and the lounge next door that you went to. We are now up to par with everything. If your in the city this weekend stop by. Jerry will be at the door.

Victor Soto

Sup Ant,

The night they had booked a very very tight private party which messed a lot of things up. So they had the upstairs open and the lounge next door that you went to. We are now up to par with everything. If your in the city this weekend stop by. Jerry will be at the door.

Victor Soto

Yeah dude thanks for everything man.. They took care of me at the other place let me tell you was so messed up it dident matter where i was lol./ Don' tthink this weekend but maybe some other time. We ended up goign to factory and like 3 other places i did damage that night.., then joeys sunday lol