Clubplanet Nightlife Community

225 More Days Until Surf Club....

Good Call Anthony...WMC...I cannot wait to be at the Shelborne Resort listening to Boris in the pool! Sick! Sick! Sick!

And of course the Clevelander "swamp/pool" party!!!

I cannot wait....Rest assured Bigtime and I have also planned out the creatine cycle that will get us to WMC!

Originally posted by njbigtime

I am already thinking about next summer....Surf Club and Temps.......oh i cant wait.........Stacked we need to discuss shore house ideals......

YOU CAN'T DO THIS...IT'S ONLY OCTOBER....NO SUMMER 2004 TALK TIL AT LEAST JANUARY....YOU WILL DRIVE YOURSELF CRAZY

Originally posted by njstacked2

Good Call Anthony...WMC...I cannot wait to be at the Shelborne Resort listening to Boris in the pool! Sick! Sick! Sick!

And of course the Clevelander "swamp/pool" party!!!

I cannot wait....Rest assured Bigtime and I have also planned out the creatine cycle that will get us to WMC!

Thanks, Yes I am planning now. Life seems more exciting when you have a week of mayhem to look forward to. Even when it is 5 months away

Binoy...you were so banged up @ The Clevelander last time!!! OMG! On stage with Skribble ...Too Funny!

I am going to Miami Nov.5- 9.....Actually South Beach for 3 days and West Palm for 2..............Jet Blue has really good deals right now.............................................................................................

Originally posted by njstacked2

Binoy...you were so banged up @ The Clevelander last time!!! OMG! On stage with Skribble ...Too Funny!

I am going to Miami Nov.5- 9.....Actually South Beach for 3 days and West Palm for 2..............Jet Blue has really good deals right now.............................................................................................

Honestly, That was the one day i was sober all day!

I had the greatest time though, everything worked out (almost) in the end. Party turned out great.

This year will be better though.

I remember that with Scribbs, someone got a pic of it. lol all good though just a friendly argument. Scribbs is good peoples.