Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of "Sleep" Friday Night!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bro...I get payed every two weeks...not everyday! Relax...I am sure he will get payed....why would you even post this on here...except to make Sleep look like they are doing something wrong....STFU! When I was 17 I worked at Surf Club as a Barback and ages 18-20 as a Bouncer I would get payed every two weeks....Of course Tips would be at the end of the night....So once again STFU........

always hater out there...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mkutlass

"always hater out there..."

pLEASE...............................

"What is the rush about getting your money"

Some poeple aren't rich like u

"You sound like a feg"

nice name ......................."Slinkyboy"

Far from Rich .... Just work hard

If I was Rich do you think I would work a regular job and work 4 nights out of the week to pay a loan for my business

Nah!!!!!

WHOA WHOA WHOA !!!

EVERYBODY TAKE IT EEEEEEEEEEASY.....

NJDIONASUS / BIG JOE WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT GETTIN PAID.

THE FACT IS MY DJ's WERE LATE BECAUSE THEY HAD HORRIBLE DIRECTIONS. SO, JOE MANNED THE "1's & 2's" FOR A HALF HOUR OR SO.

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD POSOTIVE & INFORMATIVE

NO DRAMA PLEASE!!

THIS WEEK : DJ's CARLOS REALM (resident) & MARK AMATUCCI (special guest)

Originally posted by vip-tech

WHOA WHOA WHOA !!!

EVERYBODY TAKE IT EEEEEEEEEEASY.....

NJDIONASUS / BIG JOE WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT GETTIN PAID.

THE FACT IS MY DJ's WERE LATE BECAUSE THEY HAD HORRIBLE DIRECTIONS. SO, JOE MANNED THE "1's & 2's" FOR A HALF HOUR OR SO.

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD POSOTIVE & INFORMATIVE

NO DRAMA PLEASE!!

THIS WEEK : DJ's CARLOS REALM (resident) & MARK AMATUCCI (special guest)

Regardless....Mkutlass is still a little bitch ass!

Jeff - You guys did a great job with the opener. The setup is definitely unique for Jersey, but I think it will work with a few adjustments. Musically Carlos, and Moo did a good job keeping the crowd and vibe the entire night.

As for the "locals" invading this spot, this happens with any new venue, It will probably adjust as the months go on. Hopefully there will be different types of muzik for different days. I was impressed though, and the 3 a.m closing is a HUGE plus (It was weird to be in central jersey with a late close).

Blackassmafuka - thanks kid.

Originally posted by mkutlass

Njdion

Did u get paid for djing yet.................and if not, that is not very good professionalism ELITE ENT. Pay the dude.........and if u didn't get paid from the club yet, pay him out of your own pocket..................... Do the right thing.................. the bro has got to eat.............

If paid already nevermind...............good luck with your party Elite............

Before this goes any further, my comment was an inside joke between Jeff and I. It shouldnt have gotten all blown out of proportion as it did. My bad. Jeff will own up at some point, I'm sure of it and I hope to see a long lasting relationship between Elite + Sleep.

Originally posted by dani672

so.. i heard they have chicks sleeping in fishtank type things... i heard about that before that they were looking for girls.... but how do you really pretend to be asleep for so long????

Why looking for a job? I dont know too many people that get paid to sleep. Not only do the girls sleep in the tanks, they read, do their nails, almost anything related to the bedroom... within reason! Unfortunately touching themselves is outta the question :mad:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Why looking for a job? I dont know too many people that get paid to sleep. Not only do the girls sleep in the tanks, they read, do their nails, almost anything related to the bedroom... within reason! Unfortunately touching themselves is outta the question :mad:

do they wear thongs? how much could i get paid to sleep??? heehee