Clubplanet Nightlife Community

halloween parties in nj or ny

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny to me how I when I called Ronnie 2 years ago and brought bobby and my party to the Voodoo lounge there was no problem. I dont know what was stolen

(because the quote was behind backs and stolen)

except the fact that you are not involved. I just want to clear up this misunderstanding. Im sorry you are not holding the clipboard or spinning some records at the Voodoo lounge this year. No reason to be a hater, but thanks for publicizing this party so much. Much Appreciated. Just to end this why dont you ask bobby if I asked him for his involvement. He was not interested, then I was going to do it with elite. Either way neither were involved in promoting

Thanx,

SSD

Dammit Dee, of all songs to get stuck in my head. :shake:

Ok, just to note. I know there is definately past frictions going on and/or being remembered from parties in the past etc.

To be honest Im not taking any sides.

The only thing I plan on doing this halloween is having a blast, dressing in a whacked costume. And walking home. Im sure the badasses party is going to be equally as sick.

Who says there cannot be two kicking ass party's on the same night??:laugh:

You guys are forgetting the fact that there are a kabillion users on this website. Out of those there are only a handful in comparison that actually post. Many many people check online to see where the party's are at, without ever posting once.

So, in sumnation...I vote for a mutual positive agreement. Where as EVERYONE gets fucked up...and has a blast at both parties.....

And if no one agrees....No trick or treating and bed early on holloween.

p.s.

badass..there will definately be more then 25 people at the voodoo lounge. With my mom, dad, 37 cousins, and 4 sets of grandparents going (divorced family), there is going to be at least 47 from my family alone there doing blackhauss shots and body shots...... so :tongue:

Originally posted by ya-cheesetek

Ninadd,

all i was doing was throwing a party like i do every year. Lets look back at how this thread started, and who started the aligations.

I know you are absolutely right! oooooohhhhhhh noooooooooooooo :laugh:

Originally posted by voodoolounge

1) I can't believe all the dram over a Halloween party

2) I can't believe I read every post on this thread.

3) Guys, even if 25 people show up, we all get to look at ninadd and 3 beautiful triplet women bartenders.

(It seems there's something going on we don't know about)

funny picture ronnie

take a good look at all the people in the picture ... do you ... do you see a pattern or anything intersesting ?

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

nina ..

I wish it was that easy. It will never be like old times. Have a good party and tell JP I said hello and i'll see you guys around !:hoparound

I wish it were that easy too. I hope you have a good party too!! I will tell JP whats up :D

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

is there something wrong with this ?

the crew split .... and i have nothing against christina or JP.

i have nothing against you either carlos .... i thought everything was fine between us :confused:

it is yo! i just sick of all the bullshit and drama!! its a great big soap opera with no fucking happy ending!! or any ending at all