Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Madness Continues This Saturday 10/25/03...

Sessions Saturdays at Deko Lounge. Deko will be open one extra hour this Saturday because we turn back the clocks. Guest DJ Mark Amatucci will be opening up and then Resident DJ Richie Santana who blew the roof off the place this past weekend. DJ Klutch on the tables downstairs. Also a special birthday celebration for Clubplanet's own Danfury. Dan has supported Deko since the beginning so everyone come out and help me get him SMASHED. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist/Table Reservations.

Denny Tsettos returns next week 11/1

My Birthday 11/15 with Teo T and Richie Santana

Originally posted by danfury

I can finally throw my fake ID out!!! :D

Now the only question is where the afterhours will take place. What time does Deep close?

I think Danny Howells is At ARC. If so thats where ill be. Otherwise Deep Is a good idea.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Sessions Saturdays at Deko Lounge. Deko will be open one extra hour this Saturday because we turn back the clocks. Guest DJ Mark Amatucci will be opening up and then Resident DJ Richie Santana who blew the roof off the place this past weekend. DJ Klutch on the tables downstairs. Also a special birthday celebration for Clubplanet's own Danfury. Dan has supported Deko since the beginning so everyone come out and help me get him SMASHED. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist/Table Reservations.

Denny Tsettos returns next week 11/1

My Birthday 11/15 with Teo T and Richie Santana

hey me to