Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winter Hibernation....

My winter hibernation is near.....yes it is that time of year again....I will be in hiding for the long winter in store for us....training mode is what I like to call it....time to get an early start for the next summer session....If anybody needs me I'll be on Mountain Creek with a 85 lb. bag full of bricks running up the mountain pulling a trailer full of skiers....it's all about the barbarian workout to train for my first appearance on Worlds Strongest Men....No more slackin' I'm ready.... :mad:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

World Strongest Pussy

Come on now.....why do you even have to go there Sir William.....I mean this comment is coming from a man who has permanently removed his balls and placed them in the care of his Girlfriend....she carries them around in her purse in a Sac Bag.....oh brother

Originally posted by bobydigital

Come on now.....why do you even have to go there Sir William.....I mean this comment is coming from a man who has permanently removed his balls and placed them in the care of his Girlfriend....she carries them around in her purse in a Sac Bag.....oh brother

Hey just because RAZOR (Bobby ex-girls name yes is Razor) hung your balls on her cloths line while her Mother from Mongolia beats them with a wooden spoon dont get mad at me

Maybe she will fedex your balls back to you one day

PS: Choopa stay off this thread before I tear your balls off and give them to Bobby girlfriend so she can hang them up also!!!!!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Hey just because RAZOR (Bobby ex-girls name yes is Razor) hung your balls on her cloths line while her Mother from Mongolia beats them with a wooden spoon dont get mad at me

Maybe she will fedex your balls back to you one day

PS: Choopa stay off this thread before I tear your balls off and give them to Bobby girlfriend so she can hang them up also!!!!!

hahahahahaha ....... she has bobby's "acorn sized" balls hanging from an oak tree in her backyard.

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

hahahahahaha ....... she has bobby's "acorn sized" balls hanging from an oak tree in her backyard.

lol........... all the juice "Peanut Balls they call it nowadays"

she is drying them on a cloths line..... They look like a prune, sundried Tomato

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok guys...listen up....what my girlfriend does with my balls is by far none of any of your businesses....is that understood.....she can hang em, suck em, prune em, dip em in sauce and chew on em while I watch the game but that's is my business....so why don't you two fuck off....

Originally posted by bobydigital

ok guys...listen up....what my girlfriend does with my balls is by far none of any of your businesses....is that understood.....she can hang em, suck em, prune em, dip em in sauce and chew on em while I watch the game but that's is my business....so why don't you two fuck off....

very well staed I like that Mr. Digital