Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was chus/ceballos

The best night of music i have ever heard anywhere. And the energy was the best i felt at arc since well memorial day. I was actually the first one thru the door and got to hear chus and ceballos making final adjustments with the eqs and stuff like if they were plannin on makin something magical. And boy did they ever. It seemed like everybody was haing a great time. I only gt to hear danny for maybe 2 to 3hrs b4 i had to force myself to leave to go home and shower and be ready for a job interview. But in those 3 hrs danny showed why hes the best at what he does. Those 3guys have to play again and i cant wait until that day cause fuck it im gonna be the first one thru the door again only this time i will also be the last. I dont get how some people can go to clubs at 3am and 4am and stay til closing. WHy not come from opening to closing. Personally i dont wanna miss a beat or song the minute the clubs open. Im usually one of the first guys if not the first one to enter LE SOUKS RE:FUGE weds party, Thurs at discotheue SUBLIMINAL session baby, friday at ARC BE YOURSELF DANNY TENAGLIA, Sats websterhall DJ RICK CORBO and stay to the lights come on and security kicksme out. Thats how much i love HOUSE MUSIC. But today is monday an after dancing hard all those nights last week my knees and calfs are near wasted. But i will be ready for weds. EVERYONE GO TO HEAR CHUS AND CEBALLOS WHEREEVER THEY SPIN ESPECIALLY AT ARC.

Originally posted by silverbull

The best night of music i have ever heard anywhere. And the energy was the best i felt at arc since well memorial day. I was actually the first one thru the door and got to hear chus and ceballos making final adjustments with the eqs and stuff like if they were plannin on makin something magical. And boy did they ever. It seemed like everybody was haing a great time. I only gt to hear danny for maybe 2 to 3hrs b4 i had to force myself to leave to go home and shower and be ready for a job interview. But in those 3 hrs danny showed why hes the best at what he does. Those 3guys have to play again and i cant wait until that day cause fuck it im gonna be the first one thru the door again only this time i will also be the last. I dont get how some people can go to clubs at 3am and 4am and stay til closing. WHy not come from opening to closing. Personally i dont wanna miss a beat or song the minute the clubs open. Im usually one of the first guys if not the first one to enter LE SOUKS RE:FUGE weds party, Thurs at discotheue SUBLIMINAL session baby, friday at ARC BE YOURSELF DANNY TENAGLIA, Sats websterhall DJ RICK CORBO and stay to the lights come on and security kicksme out. Thats how much i love HOUSE MUSIC. But today is monday an after dancing hard all those nights last week my knees and calfs are near wasted. But i will be ready for weds. EVERYONE GO TO HEAR CHUS AND CEBALLOS WHEREEVER THEY SPIN ESPECIALLY AT ARC.

Where you there when i got there? I got there with Richie, and chus and ceballos. There were a few people already in the room. Just curious, maybe i met you.

Oh and your review..Completely on point!!

Originally posted by binoys

Best Night of Music ive ever heard !

They were amazing and then Danny Ripped it up also! He went off!

Bump...Couldnt have said it better than the both of you...The night was unbelieveable, Like I said before everytime I go to Arc, Danny gets better, The man is a fuckin' genius and just absolutely ripped this set to the maxxx!!! All 3 of em were remarkable, defenitely defenitely was the 2 best sets i have ever heard in my life, I never stopped moving..."I hear you callin' me wont turn my back around, try it with some other girl im lookin' for a better sound" Loved when he dropped it Ahhh man i wish I could go back to that night again...

Originally posted by househead24

Bump...Couldnt have said it better than the both of you...The night was unbelieveable, Like I said before everytime I go to Arc, Danny gets better, The man is a fuckin' genius and just absolutely ripped this set to the maxxx!!! All 3 of em were remarkable, defenitely defenitely was the 2 best sets i have ever heard in my life, I never stopped moving..."I hear you callin' me wont turn my back around, try it with some other girl im lookin' for a better sound" Loved when he dropped it Ahhh man i wish I could go back to that night again...

\

I just got chills thinking about when he dropped that!!

WoW What a night!!!