Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Warren @ Transit - Nov 8 - Discount Presale Tix

milisefic

EVERYONE!

Nick Warren will be here at transit on November 13th.

I have presale tickets at a discounted price of $10 ($15 at the door) and there is an open bar 10-11

So contact me for tickets and for a discounted price of $10, drink free for an hour, support locals, and hear the legendary Nick Warren grace the decks.

contact me at milisefic@yahoo.com for discount presale tickets.

Nick Warren Way Out West - (Global Underground, UK)

You can tell when Nick Warren's on the decks. The music emanating from the man is that perfect club mix of driving percussion and soaring musicality, bursting out of the speakers, soaking everyone in melody, drenching them in sound. On the floor, where it really matters, his crowd experience all the peaks and troughs that make his music so unique. Locking on early, you'll hear his deeper take on house which morphs, as the club mood changes, into harder territory, music for sweating and losing yourself to. And at that point when the light are low, when smoke fills the room and people are dancing on instinct, that's when the melodies start to rise over the top, washing the worries and exertions of life away, completing the club experience. That's why Nick Warren is so respected, because he knows how to truly work a club, to take a crowd high, then higher again. That's what comes with vision and, just as importantly, experience.

Along with:

John Curley (johncurley.dj, Sonic Boom)

Mili Sefic (fuelinfo.com)

Nick Rockwell (Mix Connection)

Daniel Mnookin (Chicago)