Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DRAMA nite club

Originally posted by nootsy

I think Drama has great atmosphere and it was clean - The Dance floor looked new and the upstairs was cool too. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. BTW who the hell fed those fish?? and how??

yeah those were some big fish.....Dibs was too excited over them. I think she got photos. They will be entered in the guiness book of world records shortly....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Drama has great atmosphere and it was clean - The Dance floor looked new and the upstairs was cool too. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. BTW who the hell fed those fish?? and how??

In all seriousness.

The drama set up is nice.. I just drank a lil too much Hatorade this morning.

The fish.

There was about a 3 inch space of air between the water and the dancefloor with an opening behind the wall futhest from the bar.. the only side of the dancefloor with no railing.. thats how they got the food in there.. not too big of a door. Trust me, I had to investigage the sitchamination.

I always wanted to contact the ASPCA to see if that fell under any type of animal cruelty laws because subjecting the fish to that type of music.. Just not right.

Originally posted by deeelite1

In all seriousness.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...I was just curious is all...

Ant-my mistake with the fish...LOL, i was thinking you meant those big fish upstairs in those weird looking tanks at drama....erf erf....Im a wee bit slow today. Friggin things arent even real...:rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by xrapturex

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...I was just curious is all...

Ant-my mistake with the fish...LOL, i was thinking you meant those big fish upstairs in those weird looking tanks at drama....erf erf....Im a wee bit slow today. Friggin things arent even real...:rolleyes::laugh:

Drama is nice but they never have good parties there.

I used to go back when it was hip hop, and I saw Sean Paul perform

Drama is nice but they never have good parties there.

I used to go back when it was hip hop, and I saw Sean Paul perform

Drama is new to me....I was there once or twice for hip hop...to be honest...It looked different when I was there last weekend...Maybe it was the different clientele (sp?)....or maybe the fact I dont have such a good memory.

In all seriousness.

The fish.

There was about a 3 inch space of air between the water and the dancefloor with an opening behind the wall futhest from the bar.. the only side of the dancefloor with no railing.. thats how they got the food in there.. not too big of a door. Trust me, I had to investigage the sitchamination.

I always wanted to contact the ASPCA to see if that fell under any type of animal cruelty laws because subjecting the fish to that type of music.. Just not right.

You are a plethera (spell check please) of information today. Forget the terrible music - what about all those skanks up on the floor that they got a good view of? Some of those hoochs would frighten me to death:eek:

Drama is new to me....I was there once or twice for hip hop...to be honest...It looked different when I was there last weekend...Maybe it was the different clientele (sp?)....or maybe the fact I dont have such a good memory.

no..

they did renovations on the place and I've only been there like one time since then but they did a bang up job on it.

Jason Ojeda used to be the resident there on Thursday nights.

I got a kiss on the cheek from a dolphin once.

:D

I use to chase storms to waverun and their were always dolphin to ride the waves with - cool as hell. Never made out with any of them tho - Good old Jersey shore By the way

- what about all those skanks up on the floor that they got a good view of? Some of those hoochs would frighten me to death:eek:

nah.. thats the only thing in their favor.. at least if they look up they can relate you know

fish ~ fish?

okay ouch sorry

no..

they did renovations on the place and I've only been there like one time since then but they did a bang up job on it.

Jason Ojeda used to be the resident there on Thursday nights.

ooooh, ok...so i guess thats why it looked different....LOL

Thanks!!

ooooh, ok...so i guess thats why it looked different....LOL

Thanks!!

but i've been there since they redid it.

I like it

lots of neons and white sheets (from what I remember)

also, If they still have hip hop on the 2nd floor.. go upstairs, listen to the hip hop and watch the peple on the lower level dance to house.

ITS SO MUCH FUN!!!!

but i've been there since they redid it.

I like it

lots of neons and white sheets (from what I remember)

also, If they still have hip hop on the 2nd floor.. go upstairs, listen to the hip hop and watch the peple on the lower level dance to house.

ITS SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Yeah I went up there last week...too bad there wasnt anyone to watch though.

I looked down and saw an arm of someone standing at the bar though.

Yeah I went up there last week...too bad there wasnt anyone to watch though.

I looked down and saw an arm of someone standing at the bar though.

Deelite let me know - and if you head out to Drama - we will do a few shots together with Jill. my treat, drinking buddies always wanted - Jill was the arm Hot?

Deelite let me know - and if you head out to Drama - we will do a few shots together with Jill. my treat, drinking buddies always wanted - Jill was the arm Hot?

It was the hottest arm I have ever seen!

If anyone can find the arm in question, that would be great! Better yet....if we can get a print out of all the ID's that were scanned that night....:idea::laugh:

Deelite, you should stop by, if you dont have plans....;)

i'm scared of shots.

red bull for me.

and I've boycotted Metro because the SF Dubs get in my brain and make me evil.

It was the hottest arm I have ever seen!

If anyone can find the arm in question, that would be great! Better yet....if we can get a print out of all the ID's that were scanned that night....:idea::laugh:

Deelite, you should stop by, if you dont have plans....;)

wait.. u only saw ONE ARM?

eeek..