• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

i'm scared of shots.

red bull for me.

and I've boycotted Metro because the SF Dubs get in my brain and make me evil.

Dont dig on the DJ - I will get evil. Anyway - Red bull all around / with Vodka for me. No need to Boycott - Hip Hop upstairs

Originally posted by nootsy

Dont dig on the DJ - I will get evil. Anyway - Red bull all around / with Vodka for me. No need to Boycott - Hip Hop upstairs

yeah deelite...we can hang upstairs for a while...

Im not going with redbull/vodka...

but I will have a yagerbomb please!!!

Originally posted by xrapturex

yeah, me neither. Better here than sitting at my desk staring at a blank screen.

me 3

i used to have AIM at work, now I dont so I've been substituting posting nonsense all day for it.

at least i was able to spread the knowledge of bed bug termination and facade fish feeding

me 3

i used to have AIM at work, now I dont so I've been substituting posting nonsense all day for it.

at least i was able to spread the knowledge of bed bug termination and facade fish feeding

I dont have AIM either anymore...they took it away, along with any website that has games on it. so I cant even play games anymore. They even took away the solitaire on the start menu....bone heads.

me 3

How about Fish termination and Bed Bug Feeding - see that would be more interesting

I dont have AIM either anymore...they took it away, along with any website that has games on it. so I cant even play games anymore. They even took away the solitaire on the start menu....bone heads.

that sucks:tongue:

they didn't take it away, they just set their firewall up to block those sites and close the port(s) that messengers use. there's PLENTY of software out there to get under and around that.

1 is called HTTP Client (older though). do some homework and you'll be back on all your favorite pastime web sites, etc.

Originally posted by dogekid

they didn't take it away, they just set their firewall up to block those sites and close the port(s) that messengers use. there's PLENTY of software out there to get under and around that.

1 is called HTTP Client (older though). do some homework and you'll be back on all your favorite pastime web sites, etc.

I appreciate the advise, but even if i got the software, i wouldnt know how to use it...:D

I have to use "Internet for Dummies"...