Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest Girls Are At This Club.....

ok uhh LIL C

is this going to be a HOSTED BY WKTU event?

if not

then youll have to remove the

term " MC" from showboats name here

otherwise its a copy wtrite infrindgment

he has dropped the use of the MC part

when involved in things NOT related to KTU

im just letting the others in on the info

I worked in radio... its impossible to judge a dj by what he plays on air..... program directors, music directors... everyone wants you to play the shit they think is hot... or the shit they're gettin paid to push..... Its also hard to break the mentality of a commercial DJ to the point where they can be doin after hours sets at a crackhouse. Everybody has their niche......

Originally posted by mkutlass

So why aren't u spinning at posh? Last week u posted that u were so happy that u got a resedicy at posh, now less than 2 weeks later your doing guess spots. Weren't u at River street last Sat, at least that's what jules said on the radio last sat.

i am very happy to do posh.... but have an agreement that i can do guest spots when i feel the club is right...... i feel club xl is the newest and hottest place to be on sat.. just like deco or soundgarden... if those clubs ask me to do a guest spot i would gladly ablidge... i want to get around... as for river st it was a miss communication on jules and radio part.... they thought i was still there, and am not involved with river st no more...... POSH IS SICK! BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL CROWD. NOT TOO FAR BUT A TRIP.... I WILL BE BACK AT POSH NOV 8TH.... HOPE TO SEE SOME JERSEY PEOPLE THERE

Lil cee is average. I have heard him numerous times and he hasnt impressed me once. And yes you did play a couple of hip hop tracks at Sand Bar in the beginning of the summer. What do they use at KTU now if they dont use DAT's, cause I am sure they are not spinning live there.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Lil cee is average. I have heard him numerous times and he hasnt impressed me once. And yes you did play a couple of hip hop tracks at Sand Bar in the beginning of the summer. What do they use at KTU now if they dont use DAT's, cause I am sure they are not spinning live there.

TO BE TOTALLY HONEST SOMETIMES IF THE DJ IS NOT BUSY THEY PLAY LIVE.... SKRIBBLE AND DJ RIZ SOMETIMES DO IT LIVE..... FUNKMASTER FLEX IS NOT ALWAYS LIVE...... SOMETIMES YOU JUST CAN'T BE...... BUT WE TRY TO DO IT LIVE AS MUCH AS WE CAN.....

Originally posted by djlilcee

TO BE TOTALLY HONEST SOMETIMES IF THE DJ IS NOT BUSY THEY PLAY LIVE.... SKRIBBLE AND DJ RIZ SOMETIMES DO IT LIVE..... FUNKMASTER FLEX IS NOT ALWAYS LIVE...... SOMETIMES YOU JUST CAN'T BE...... BUT WE TRY TO DO IT LIVE AS MUCH AS WE CAN.....

like brian said since they dont use dat anymore what u use cause none of the guys on any level sat night r live

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You don't sound cocky, you sound like an idiot. ;)

The only reason why you get booked so much cause they can say we have KTU's DJ Lil Cee and thats the truth.

lISTEN YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY TWISTED MY WORDS AROUND...... PLUS I REMEMBER SOMEONE INTRODUCING ME TO U AT CLUB XS OR TEMPS...... I GOT TO SAY.... YOU THE UGLIEST MOTHER FUCKER I HAVE EVER SEEN :laugh: :laugh: SO SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF..... AND GO GET A HAIR CUT. YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR OPINION IN A MATURE WAY BUT DON'T CHANGE MY WORDS AROUND ASSHOLE.... UGLY ASS NON GETTING ASS.... BROKE MOTHER FUCKER..... NOW I NEVER TALK LIKE THIS BUT DUDE....... YOUR FUCKING UGLY:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS... SORRY FOR MY IMMATURE POST....... THIS GUY GOT ME HEATED

lISTEN YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY TWISTED MY WORDS AROUND...... PLUS I REMEMBER SOMEONE INTRODUCING ME TO U AT CLUB XS OR TEMPS...... I GOT TO SAY.... YOU THE UGLIEST MOTHER FUCKER I HAVE EVER SEEN :laugh: :laugh: SO SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF..... AND GO GET A HAIR CUT. YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR OPINION IN A MATURE WAY BUT DON'T CHANGE MY WORDS AROUND ASSHOLE.... UGLY ASS NON GETTING ASS.... BROKE MOTHER FUCKER..... NOW I NEVER TALK LIKE THIS BUT DUDE....... YOUR FUCKING UGLY:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what does someones looks have to do with saying ur an avg dj and making a comment about u saying "u have mad skillz":rolleyes: u dont see him callin u a 5' little shit. either way the biggest laugh was u sayin u got mad skillz, cause those who know whats up or know they (got skills)wouldnt say shit and just be humble so get over urself

You must have me confused. I have never meet you. Get a haircut? :laugh: :laugh: Far from broke too. ;)

How did i wist your words around?

Originally posted by wakeup

what does someones looks have to do with saying ur an avg dj and making a comment about u saying "u have mad skillz":rolleyes: u dont see him callin u a 5' little shit. either way the biggest laugh was u sayin u got mad skillz, cause those who know whats up or know they (got skills)wouldnt say shit and just be humble so get over urself

1ST OF ALL I AM NOT 5' TALL AT ALL... I GUESS THE NAME LIL CEE CONFUSES YOU... AND BRIAN TWISTED MY WORDS AROUND AND JUST TOOK ONE PART OF WHAT I SAID........ AND THIS WHOLE THING IS SOOOO IMMATURE...... MOST OF U JUST HEAR ME ON THE RADIO.... AND WHEN I MET BRIAN HE LOOKED SO WACKED I DON'T THINK HE EVEN KNOWS WHAT MUSIC IS PLAYING....... I WROTE AN IMMATURE COMMENT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE IMMATURE.... YOU NEVER EVEN HEARD ME PLAY...... AND BRIAN SAY I GET BOOKED BECAUSE THEY CAN SAY DJ LIL CEE KTU..... WELL YOU GUYS KNOCK KTU SOOO MUCH AND I SUCK SOOO BAD.... WELL WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY BOOKING ME FOR THEN.. THE STATION SUCKS I SUCK RIGHT... 2MILLION LISTENERS ARE WRONG..... RIGHT? SO WHY R THEY BOOKING WHY ARE THEY LISTENING... WHY AM I BOTHERING WITH THIS CRAP... HONESTLY... I AM HUMBLE, WORK HARD... AND GIVE THANX FOR WHAT I HAVE..... ANY WHO KNOWS ME CEASAR KNOWS THE REAL DEAL.. I AM DONE. NUF SAID THAT IS ALL LET THE MUSIC AND THE GIGS AND ALL OF WHAT I DO SPEAK FOR ITSELF..... PEACE...

AND WHEN I MET BRIAN HE LOOKED SO WACKED I DON'T THINK HE EVEN KNOWS WHAT MUSIC IS PLAYING

I am never that wacked in NJ to not notice about the music. Maybe if you said that about my days in SF, I would agree with you. You have never meet me. That much I know.

and stop taking this message board so seriously. Everyone is not going to like you. You should just let it slide.

1ST OF ALL I AM NOT 5' TALL AT ALL... I GUESS THE NAME LIL CEE CONFUSES YOU... AND BRIAN TWISTED MY WORDS AROUND AND JUST TOOK ONE PART OF WHAT I SAID........ AND THIS WHOLE THING IS SOOOO IMMATURE...... MOST OF U JUST HEAR ME ON THE RADIO.... AND WHEN I MET BRIAN HE LOOKED SO WACKED I DON'T THINK HE EVEN KNOWS WHAT MUSIC IS PLAYING....... I WROTE AN IMMATURE COMMENT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE IMMATURE.... YOU NEVER EVEN HEARD ME PLAY...... AND BRIAN SAY I GET BOOKED BECAUSE THEY CAN SAY DJ LIL CEE KTU..... WELL YOU GUYS KNOCK KTU SOOO MUCH AND I SUCK SOOO BAD.... WELL WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY BOOKING ME FOR THEN.. THE STATION SUCKS I SUCK RIGHT... 2MILLION LISTENERS ARE WRONG..... RIGHT? SO WHY R THEY BOOKING WHY ARE THEY LISTENING... WHY AM I BOTHERING WITH THIS CRAP... HONESTLY... I AM HUMBLE, WORK HARD... AND GIVE THANX FOR WHAT I HAVE..... ANY WHO KNOWS ME CEASAR KNOWS THE REAL DEAL.. I AM DONE. NUF SAID THAT IS ALL LET THE MUSIC AND THE GIGS AND ALL OF WHAT I DO SPEAK FOR ITSELF..... PEACE...

KTU is very wrong with what they do, theyre as fake and whacked as they come but i also understand its a business. as for ur spinnin i heard u play on ktu a few times spinnin freestyle hahah which was a good laugh in itself and also one other time out..terrible. more power to u if ur gettin gigs using the ktu label, milk it for whatever u can get

THIS BOARD IS FUNNY I HAVE BEEN A DJ ACTUALLY SPINNING MIXING RECORDS WAY WAY WAY BEFORE I EVER BECAME AN ON AIR PERSONALITY ON KTU....... AND SINCE KTU ALOT OF PEOPLE TALK MADD SHIT.... BUT NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN ME PLAY..... I REALLY DON'T GET IT... I'V BEEN PLAYING FOR OVER 10 YEARS... AND NOT TO SOUND COCKY I GOT MADD SKILLS..... I CAN PLAY ANYTHING FROM HIP HOP, SCRATCH MY ASS OFF. HOUSE VOCALS FUCKING ROCK AND ROLL.... NOW WORKING FOR KTU I AM KNOW AS THIS COMMERCIAL DJ... AND GET THOSE TYPE OF BOOKINGS.... BUT DEPENDING ON THE CROWD I MIGHT PLAY HARD OR COMMERCIAL OR LIKE AT CLUB XL THIS SAT I WILL EVEN THROW DOWN SOME HIPHOP...... SO ALL U PEOPLE TALKING SHIT OR HATING OR WHATEVER IT IS... OPEN YOUR EARS THIS SAT AT CLUB XL... OR JUST PUT KTU ON NEXT SAT AS I MIX THE SANCUARY.... 3AM TO 5AM... AND FOR EVERYBODY WHO KNOWS THE REAL DEAL THANK U AND MUCH LOVE... NUFF SAID DJ LIL CEE

This is y people have an attitude towards u man... cause u don't shut up about urself.....

At first I was going to say not to take these things to heart, but showing from this post you have nothing better to do with your time. That was downright just as bad as anyone who is saying shit about you on here. Saying shit like that is just low class....

Not that any of the people arguing with you are any better, but if you are supposed to be "above" all the b/s....this sure knocked that theory out of the water.

Watch your words when you talk about looks. Because fact of the matter is, there are like 5% of us that could actually be "model types"...and you are not in that 5%.

"WELL WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY BOOKING ME FOR THEN.. THE STATION SUCKS I SUCK RIGHT... 2MILLION LISTENERS ARE WRONG"

Ktu Blows hate to break it to u, it's only good on the weekend. U guys say your a dance station, yet many dance r played in a 2 hr spot on the daytime, maybe Lasgo. Try listening to radio 1, and then try tell me Ktu is a dance station. Why don't u try and push the envelope a little and play more undertracks... Your not the only Dj that doesn't deserve to be on the radio, the Riddler also has to go. Ktu should have the best Dj's anywhere, keep looking on a constant level for new and upcoming dj's.

Originally posted by xrapturex

At first I was going to say not to take these things to heart, but showing from this post you have nothing better to do with your time. That was downright just as bad as anyone who is saying shit about you on here. Saying shit like that is just low class....

Not that any of the people arguing with you are any better, but if you are supposed to be "above" all the b/s....this sure knocked that theory out of the water.

Watch your words when you talk about looks. Because fact of the matter is, there are like 5% of us that could actually be "model types"...and you are not in that 5%.

It's not his fault.... he has a lot of pent up energy from being censored on KTU... so he needs to start all his posts with FUCK SHIT PISS....

Or I can be completely wrong.... maybe the stuff he plays at 5am is good... but I wouldn't know.... has anyone heard his 5am tracks?

Or maybe I just like hard hittin stuff....

In my opinion.... radio djs are not provided with an atmosphere in where they can be creative/original....

But whatever...