Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Criminals At Sleep

Criminal Thursdays at Sleep! The dj is horrible, the club is much lesssssssss than full and they still charge us girls to get in on Ladies Night. Who is managing this mess, are you serious? I heard Friday night was good, but I just couldnt wait in the valet line. I am local so I stopped by on Saturday to see if it was any better, music a little better but the shout outs every 5 minutes have got to stop and there are some criminals in that crowd. Hey isnt Rahway prison not far from there?

Originally posted by sexyfukncritic

Criminal Thursdays at Sleep! The dj is horrible, the club is much lesssssssss than full and they still charge us girls to get in on Ladies Night. Who is managing this mess, are you serious? I heard Friday night was good, but I just couldnt wait in the valet line. I am local so I stopped by on Saturday to see if it was any better, music a little better but the shout outs every 5 minutes have got to stop and there are some criminals in that crowd. Hey isnt Rahway prison not far from there?

:laugh: :laugh:

I think they charge the chick to weed out the pigeons and freeloaders.

Good Idea in My opinin.

Put down the cake fatty and maybe you will get into a few clubs for free