FU Tuesday

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nootsy

Deelite I love your Violent nature and your sick mind. :rolleyes: and Jill you had to think about it b4 deciding eating ants are gross???

People eat frog legs...why not ants?

Come to think of it, I was in shoprite getting stuff for dinner...and I saw chicken feet....just the feet...who would buy that? And how would you even make it, or eat it?

I was like, WOW, look at that, Chicken Feet!!! Talk about getting money for every part of the animal.

Which brings me to the subject of hotdogs....

Originally posted by xrapturex

Come to think of it, I was in shoprite getting stuff for dinner...and I saw chicken feet....just the feet...who would buy that? And how would you even make it, or eat it?

I was like, WOW, look at that, Chicken Feet!!! Talk about getting money for every part of the animal.

i ate escargot with antenna's and enjoyed them

goes to show you, if you put enough garlic on anything it'll taste good.

had to bring frogs and chickens into this subject didnt u:mad:

ugh hotdogs:vomit2:

mmmmmmmm........ Hot dogs and chicken feet - now you are talkin

Originally posted by deeelite1

no

Im talking salt sprinkled over fresh cut wounds.

bamboo shoots under fingernail beds.

the whole nine yards.

im sure i can come up with something..... i heard drowning is the worst death... ill shot them in the legs then torture.. .then down them.... oh this will be fun....

im free tomorrow

Originally posted by kikilicious

im sure i can come up with something..... i heard drowning is the worst death... ill shot them in the legs then torture.. .then down them.... oh this will be fun....

im free tomorrow

You know what? the #1 person on my list I was just informed that she is supposed to Train me for my new promotion.. so lets wait until she teaches me my stuff, then you can work on her.

She'll be easy, just take away one of her 48 meals a day away and she'll die of starvation.

You're my new fwiend.