Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke question...

tommyarmani

Actual cost of a $50 bag is about $15 .... assuming its not stomped ... and the supplier buys bulk....theres 40 $50 bags to an Oz. usually ... a kilo (35.2 Oz) yeilds 1400 $50 bags.....

a typical street dealer buys and oz for anywhere between 750 and 900 and oz (already been stomped about 25%) making his $50 bags at that point cost him between 22-26 to make....

The rule here... always go to an area where there is a huge supply to get the best deal.....

Just a helpful public service announcement.....buy in bulk

Originally posted by Crackorn

Sorry. I've been in a bad mood all week due to massive coke consumption last Saturday. Bi's and tri's today. I'm feeling a little better.

im messed up for a good bit (2 days usually) after a good night partying...and it sucks. but well worth it :D

Originally posted by xwave3000

how much weight wise is a $50 bag? i'm under the impression that it's a gram. Also, how much does an 8ball go for? Is it $115 or $125? AM i nowhere close?

all depends on quality and location .. IN NJ where u seem to be .... most guys give you a .7 for 50 .. an 8 ball of quality flake is almost never less than 150 even and as hiigh as 200... anyone selling it for less is selling crap or is just plain stupid.....

now... ifyou're feeling adventurous and wan't to go over the GW bridge .. you'll get the prices you're talking about... if you dont get locked up or robbed:spin2: