Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How's EVERYONE doing????

bbflux

First let me say that I came on here to say "What's UP???" I miss some of you guys...LOTS :hug: I also wanted to ask what was happening for Halloween. Last I heard, Howells still thought he was playing here on the 31st. At least that is what Lisa (UK) tells me. I'm really in need of a good night out with some QUALITY MUSIC, WILD OUTFITS, FIERCE CROWDS and STRONG COCKTAILS!!! (sounds like my nights at the old Warsaw Ballroom...:laugh: ). Anyway, before I make my thread I decide to read a few others to see what's up. The first post I open is about how Chus and Ceballos were here!!! I can't F***ING believe I missed that!! :mad: Wait 'til Chris finds out. He'll be pretty upset too.

So back to my original concerns... How the hell are you guys??? :D and what are you all doing for Halloween???

HEY! What's shakin', KOKY?? What's happening at Venue?

by the way.... nice photos there on your sig. I'll make sure not to let my kid near the computer tomorrow when I check for replies. :laugh: Actually, I've seen worse on this forum... :laugh: