Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Dibs

Guess what was right next to my keyboard when i walked in this morning...... a SPIDER.... i screamed but my coworker ran over and put it in a tissue and let it go outside.... i was like ummm kill it kill it.. and she was like no it didnt do anything to you... somepeople are so nice

Originally posted by kikilicious

Guess what was right next to my keyboard when i walked in this morning...... a SPIDER.... i screamed but my coworker ran over and put it in a tissue and let it go outside.... i was like ummm kill it kill it.. and she was like no it didnt do anything to you... somepeople are so nice

:laugh: :laugh: no spiders for me today..........

I'm actually having a GREAT morning :D

Originally posted by kikilicious

Good Morning Ladies..

KiKi - See that, Your co-worker knows the deal about what happens when you kill a spider. the return rate is MUCH higher. Take a page from her book and follow that lead.. hahaha.

Fun Fact #1 - the average human swallows approximately 8 spiders per year while sleeping.

oh and Rapture..

Fun Fact #2 - Mosquitos have 47 teeth.

47 is a lot of teeth for a small creature. Their mouths must be aggravated...

You ladies ready for round 3 today? Im already bored as anything...

OK, and here is my stupid fact for the day..

***At last count, there were about 226,000 trees in New York's Central Park.

Originally posted by xrapturex

47 is a lot of teeth for a small creature. Their mouths must be aggravated...

You ladies ready for round 3 today? Im already bored as anything...

OK, and here is my stupid fact for the day..

***At last count, there were about 226,000 trees in New York's Central Park.

I have nothing to do until My front office give me the orders for the day.. so I'm just drinking coffee and eating key lime cheesecake.

Rappi - I like your fun fact.

Originally posted by xrapturex

You got another cavity dude?

Quit using so many products on your teeth, this isnt skin care ya know! :laugh::D

hahaha no my dentist is my aunt, she was calling about a bday party:laugh:

leave my teeth and skin products alone...by the way i just bought a new face cream:laugh:

Originally posted by deeelite1

I have nothing to do until My front office give me the orders for the day.. so I'm just drinking coffee and eating key lime cheesecake.

Rappi - I like your fun fact.

Thanks! I love fun facts. i think Im going to start putting one after all my posts....although, then I would need like 100 a day at the rate Im going....You have some good fun facts too!!

***The optimum depth of water in a birdbath, says the Audubon Society of America, is two and a half inches. Less water makes it difficult for birds to take a bath; more makes them afraid.