Clubplanet Nightlife Community

people suck

thank you cp...insurence will cover things that he has receipts for -- but who actually has receipts for over $1,000.00 worth of cd's(which is probably not even acceptable for money back any way) i need a receipt for a labtop or something big that is worth telling the home owners about after paying a deductable of $500.00. basically need to lie--but who cares nj pays enough in insurence...

Originally posted by eternitygirl

thank you cp...insurence will cover things that he has receipts for -- but who actually has receipts for over $1,000.00 worth of cd's(which is probably not even acceptable for money back any way) i need a receipt for a labtop or something big that is worth telling the home owners about after paying a deductable of $500.00. basically need to lie--but who cares nj pays enough in insurence...

If you get caught, you will be in serious trouble..just so that you know...

Thats sucks that happened.

Eternity... Did this happen near Secaucus?

Get this, my father's car AND my uncle's this past weekend were vandalized and attempted stolen in the same parking lot same time.

To make it even worse. This parking lot is right across from the church during a confirmation. SIck people.

p.s. I do have receipts for 3000 dollars worth of sex toys and edible undies I bought a few weeks ago. If you wish to use them..lol:laugh:

Originally posted by djfabioc

My car got broke into 3 times in less than one year....they took my brand new clothes, my dist cap, tried to take the car once and also tried to take the amp and finally the face of my radio and i don't even drive a spensive car

Just a some friendly advice...

Try parking your car somewhere different? lol...hmm :what:

I knew that attendant had something against me. :laugh: