Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Touchy Feely Freakies

what's goin on with these people that you're talking to when you go out or wherever, that feel the need to touch you while they're blabbin away????

it's like they need to reinforce that you're, in fact, paying attention to them by pawing at you every other second....

i WAS listening to you freak til you started touching me, now i'm just wondering why your hand is on me.

Originally posted by dibs

another guy touching u?

whoever.. a guy, a girl, farm animals...

not so much groping, but kinda like "hey i know it's loud as balls in here and there's 8234356246 other people bumping into us but make sure you're paying attention to only me" type touching.

oh god my bf is so annoying.. the drunker he gets the closer he talks.. and i see him do it to other people but if i say anything he is like shut up.. they dont mind.. yeah right but if he is sober and someone is doing it to him he freaks out!

Originally posted by dani672

oh god my bf is so annoying.. the drunker he gets the closer he talks.. and i see him do it to other people but if i say anything he is like shut up.. they dont mind.. yeah right but if he is sober and someone is doing it to him he freaks out!

Yeah, I see that relationship lasting a long time.:rolleyes:

um it has... and will its not like a major problem... im sure there are things i do when i am drunk that are much more annoying!

like feel the need to rap along with lil kim really loud the whole way back form surf.. but i barely know the words!:laugh:

Originally posted by dani672

:laugh: :laugh:

so when i see u if i wash your hands can i touch your stubbly face?

ill bring sanitizer:)

NO!! :mad:

no touching!!!

someone even pulled my hat up last night. i left after that.. that's the ultimate pisser me offer.

Originally posted by dogekid

NO!! :mad:

no touching!!!

someone even pulled my hat up last night. i left after that.. that's the ultimate pisser me offer.

That would piss me off too. Also, I have some friends when they get drunk, they feel the need to joke around and mess my hair. That pisses me off to the point where I feel like killing somebody.:mad:

Originally posted by tommytempts

DEFINATELY NOT

i'm surprised with your wealth of music knowledge how incorrect you are on this one. trust me.. i heard it.

matt.. taking off the hat and messing w/ your hair?.. that's grounds for manslaughter

JAY....TRUST ME.....IT WAS: ASCENSION - SOMEONE

Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are wild.

Sometimes I know they'll all come true..

I need a spirit who will move my world

Someone who knows just what to doooooooooooooooo

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET ME A TIME MACHINE NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

JAY....TRUST ME.....IT WAS: ASCENSION - SOMEONE

FUGAZE!!!! yes he played that, but he also played about 30 seconds of Damaged. either way i'm surprised he played either considering he threw down Rump Shaker to close up shop. my ears were bleeding the last 30 mins of the night.

of course now i hafta listen to ascension