Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bartender Resume (anyone got one)

I need an example of a bartending resume, a few places in the city im looking to work want me to have one, i never needed one for anywhere i worked, not even djais. can some one, a bartender / manager etc. send me a copy of one, one that i can make mine off of. i would greatly appreciate it. im not going to copy it, just use the format. thanks

Carl

CpFleX@aol.com

Thanks

someone has to have one on here

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

I need an example of a bartending resume, a few places in the city im looking to work want me to have one, i never needed one for anywhere i worked, not even djais. can some one, a bartender / manager etc. send me a copy of one, one that i can make mine off of. i would greatly appreciate it. im not going to copy it, just use the format. thanks

Carl

CpFleX@aol.com

Thanks

Ill e-mail you an example of 1.

When I used to manage clubs, people that gave me resumes used to go right through the paper shredder. Man, I f'in loved that thing. It was great. Its a bartending gig not a carreer move. I only hired people that where referred to me by friends or industry people anyway HAHAHA.

i agree kosta p, ive worked around ehre for awhile, im looking in ny for a job, and 90% of the places i talked to asked for one, including a couple of places in nj. i think it is fucking retarted myself. ithink if you say you work at djais or any shore clubs, you should be hired on the spot. just my opinion, but i want to give ny a shot. i was laughing when these places asked me for one. what a joke. do you want me to make a drink list also, you want to test me. . . lol i mean come on

Carl

CpFleX@aol.com

Thanks

bullshit..this guy is just changing the address...who the fuck in their right mind would do this for you...???!!!

Carl

CpFleX@aol.com

Thanks

also what u are saying here is that you can not come with a good enough description of what you did in your past job(s) as a bartender..u r not clever enuf, you must copy someone elses template...no wonder u are a bartender you dumb fuck..have some creativity and use ur own mind..not someone elses..yeah yeah

Originally posted by njdionysus

Dont you have a bartending job? We all know how much you love it!

NY is quite different. Unless you know management they want to see some kind of resume. When I used to work in NY I had to have one. Actually I still have mine....that being said....I think Im gonna send mine out as well.

Originally posted by skreech

also what u are saying here is that you can not come with a good enough description of what you did in your past job(s) as a bartender..u r not clever enuf, you must copy someone elses template...no wonder u are a bartender you dumb fuck..have some creativity and use ur own mind..not someone elses..yeah yeah

listen there smarty pants, lets not get on the intellegence thing, cause you dont now me fuck face. you have no idea what i do, so mind your own business shit head. i never had a resume for bartending, just wanted to see what one looked like, i have a resume for the masters i have in computer science, would you like me to give them that, fuck face. there is no need for me to copy anyones, my credentials as a bartender is as good as anyones will get, i've done it for a long time.