Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WaS ANYONE AT CLUB VUE SATURDAY????????

THEY PLAYED SOME 50 CENT SONG I NEVER HEARD BEFORE, IT HAD A REALLY UPBEAT TO IT, DANCE-LIKE.....CANT FIND IT, ANYONE HAVE ANY CLUE, THEY PROB PLAYED IT AROUND 2:00AM......I KNOW THiS SOUNDS RETARDED BUT HELP ME OUT. ANYONE KNOW OF A SONG LIKE THIS??? and please dont say "in da club" or "pimp" because it was something i never heard before.

Originally posted by njserious

THEY PLAYED SOME 50 CENT SONG I NEVER HEARD BEFORE, IT HAD A REALLY UPBEAT TO IT, DANCE-LIKE.....CANT FIND IT, ANYONE HAVE ANY CLUE, THEY PROB PLAYED IT AROUND 2:00AM......I KNOW THiS SOUNDS RETARDED BUT HELP ME OUT. ANYONE KNOW OF A SONG LIKE THIS??? and please dont say "in da club" or "pimp" because it was something i never heard before.

I do the party there on Sat. Were you upstairs in the VIP or the main floor. Upstairs was DJ UNIQUE I can def find out the song for you. Main floor is Ody Roc I can find the song for you too. This Sat all ladies comped all night. To be comped you have to be on the list. So for list contact me at 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by bionic

Is it house on the main fl and hip hop upstairs in vip, or do they play hip hop on the main floor too now?

Its gonna be house and hip hop on the main floor, but mostly house. Upstairs in the VIP will be hip hop, house, reggae, 80's.

If you attend just say my name at the door. Or give me a call if you wish to dsicuss this over the phone. 973-941-3515

Victor Soto

yo bro, sorry for the late response, i REALLY need that list, and i can get some heads to come this weekend, its a cool place, cool crowd, pretty good looking, well dressed, the music was kind of weird, but they played some good shit, some of it was like old 80's like pop shit, oh yeah and they promised to open upstairs and then kept delaying it and then finally at 2 told me that the dj never came, so it was just main floor and 2 bars.

Originally posted by njserious

yo bro, sorry for the late response, i REALLY need that list, and i can get some heads to come this weekend, its a cool place, cool crowd, pretty good looking, well dressed, the music was kind of weird, but they played some good shit, some of it was like old 80's like pop shit, oh yeah and they promised to open upstairs and then kept delaying it and then finally at 2 told me that the dj never came, so it was just main floor and 2 bars.

No problam,

This week we will open up the upstairs. I wasnt there last Saturday so I didnt know they didnt open it, but we will this Saturday for sure. Listen call me now if you like so we can discuss this Sat so you can be all set. Call at the number above.

Victor Soto

That 50cent track

there are 2 white labels out thay have been out for the last 4 months one mix is MV mix from the yoshitosi crew but like i said its a white label and they other not known but if you liek copies pas by the store its in jersey sorry about that but i got yiu if you need any whites!!!!!

Planet Groove Music Store

307 Jefferson St

Newark NJ 07105