Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween Night@DRAMA....RICHIE RYDELL/$2,000 In Cash!!

ml2k3

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fran26

Well Beth is here right now and she doesn't miss you!!! HA HA, she will be filling in for me in 3 weeks so you can count the days and hours until the "nice" sister is there!! FU!!!! See you next week sucker!

I miss my Beth she's noicer!!!haha evil one. Im counting the seconds.......See ya next week sucka

Originally posted by dibs

thx i'll tell u later on if i need them or not, i need to check my stash see what i got at home.....

Im at the doctors so much for colds I might as well open my own pharmacy with all the shit I have...

just let me know.

Drink lots of juice, and prepare for the weekend. We're getting bombed....like usual.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Im at the doctors so much for colds I might as well open my own pharmacy with all the shit I have...

just let me know.

Drink lots of juice, and prepare for the weekend. We're getting bombed....like usual.

i'll make sure i'm better for this weekend....:D

Originally posted by andy77

o jilly and dibs,

when will you ever learn? antibiotics are for a bacterial infection. a virus(cold, flu, etc.) is incurable. you have to wait it out. chicken soup and tylenol will give you temporary relief.

Well my ear is clogged. I dont know what thats considered. But the doctor said I needed it.....

You should make rounds tonight and bring us both soup.

Originally posted by andy77

o jilly and dibs,

when will you ever learn? antibiotics are for a bacterial infection. a virus(cold, flu, etc.) is incurable. you have to wait it out. chicken soup and tylenol will give you temporary relief.

i'm not taking antibiotics right.... dude andy ur talking to me here "the pharmacist" i know what i need to get better i just hate taking meds.... tylenol to me is like m&m's they do nothing....