Yacht Party...Ivano Bellini and Matt Spector

livewirebs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by livewirebs

We are throwing a yacht party on Saturday November 1st. The party will run from 11pm to 3 am and will feature Dj's Ivano Bellini and Matt Spector. Ticketys are 125$ all premium open bar. For further information call Bryan at 561-818-4521 or e-mail me at livewirebs@hotmail.com

:party:

Good move! Glad you guys are doing it. :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

tell you what bring some quality pigeons and your in;)

thanks, but i hate boats.... i grew up on the jersey shore, on got on a boat maybe 4 times... i'm more of a whore house kinda guy...

Guest brwneydtrouble

I'd like to go. :) I happen to miss Ivano, I haven't seen him in such a long time.....

I'll bring him some bananas. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Good god, are you sick?

Yeah I guess. Everyone knows that I have shitty taste in music.

Originally posted by professorx97

Ivano is pretty bad.

:zzz: :zzz:

thanks for your opinion... its funny how all these people bash ivano but yet they were on the patio dancing every week to his music, and how all i here is how everyone misses the old patio classics, news flash you guys wouldn't have patio classics if it weren't for ivano... that guy busted his ass week in and week out for 3 1/2 years at space, and still does where ever he plays and through his record labels providing other dj's with the tools to make you get down. every dj i know has a piece of vinyl from his label in their bag including all your fave space residents and crobar residents. i know one thing for sure, there aren't many people who truly care and understand music as much as ivano bellini does and those that do certainly respect ivano and the work he has done for EM all world wide. anyways i am sure some of you will hate me because i am defending him, but to those of you that do, i couldn't give a flying fuck! i don't need narrow minded friends like that... so all you narrow minded people sit there and patiently wait for someone else to say something negative about someone that gives their heart soul to give you a memory of a great time that you can always look back on, and jump in and mindleesly bash them. have fun.

Peace Matt Spector,

Matt,

I am not bashing you or Ivano. I am speaking from listening to Ivano last time I heard him out. He train wrecked a few times and was not playing anything that was out of control. I have spun for a long time and I dont knock anyone who loves what they do, but when someone train wrecks more than once in a night I will let them know about it. Got to be critical sometimes.

Peace

Originally posted by professorx97

Matt,

I am not bashing you or Ivano. I am speaking from listening to Ivano last time I heard him out. He train wrecked a few times and was not playing anything that was out of control. I have spun for a long time and I dont knock anyone who loves what they do, but when someone train wrecks more than once in a night I will let them know about it. Got to be critical sometimes.

Peace

fair enough, and just so you know i wasn't singling you out i was generalizing. but i will say i am amazed to hear that he wrecked, i have been friends with him for years and in the many times i have heard him play he rarely ever wrecked, but then again anything is possible, tiesto wrecked four times his last night at the old space(thank god for a train horn) but he is regarded as the #1 dj in the world by many. go figure...

I am really fucking sick of ppl bashing Ivano---this is also like my fourth or fifth post saying exactly what Matt was saying---these are the same ppl who will bash ivano then in the next breath say how much they miss the patio @ the old Space---Ivano B WAS the patio, and i have lots of GREAT memories of his patio sets....I also happen to have a mix compilation of his that have some of the VERY SAME tracks that i have heard played and mixed into certain other dj"s sets----and THOSE dj"s arnt called "cheese"......Just because Ivano left Space dosnt make him invisible.....i bet he wasnt "cheese" when you were dancing your ass off to his set in the Patio! :D

Originally posted by houze-kitty

I am really fucking sick of ppl bashing Ivano---this is also like my fourth or fifth post saying exactly what Matt was saying---these are the same ppl who will bash ivano then in the next breath say how much they miss the patio @ the old Space---Ivano B WAS the patio, and i have lots of GREAT memories of his patio sets....I also happen to have a mix compilation of his that have some of the VERY SAME tracks that i have heard played and mixed into certain other dj"s sets----and THOSE dj"s arnt called "cheese"......Just because Ivano left Space dosnt make him invisible.....i bet he wasnt "cheese" when you were dancing your ass off to his set in the Patio! :D

ivanno blows !!:cool::D :D

Originally posted by houze-kitty

koky----i KNEW your ass was gonna get me on this--i just fuckin KNEW it!

thats it dammit----im having harry pott-bling put a wizard spell on yo monkey ASS!!!!!!

:D :D

JUST HAVE KARATE BLING WHOOP MY ASS !!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ivano made the patio what it is today and shaped the expectation from it.

I will never forget the first time I ever went out to the patio at about 7am.....he was playing Kylie Minogue - Love at First Sight the Scumfrog mix. And it was most definitely love at first listen. I was transfixed there till about noon.

My second best moment on the space patio was also with Ivano - when he played Layo & Bushwacka vs. Planet Funk - Sun Story....it was a November morning, around 8am. the weather was crystalline and I was the happiest in that moment.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Then ten seconds later he ruins it when you ask for a CD and he's like "20 bucks".

Actually, he gave me a couple CD's for free, even gave me an extra one for a friend when I asked for it. And NO he never hit on me, or tried to get in my pants.