Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Birthday Weekend 11/14 & 11/15

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dondiezel26

You know I will be there.....You and Joezilla have come through for me many times over the past year and are 2 of the quality peeps in the business......i would like nothing more than to watch you two drink till u puke!!!!!......cameras ready!!!!!

awwww we love you too!!!

be careful you may be the one puking!!!!

game on don baby..game on...

Originally posted by asuave

Request me for your bartender on your birhtday, what are you fockin retarded? You won't make it till saturday, thats a promise.

no if you are the bartender I will be jumping over the bar..lol...maybe the 2 of together can make a bartender that night:laugh:

Originally posted by jarmenio

My first party will be Friday 11/14 at Club Abyss. Resident DJ Joe Giorgio will be spinning on the main floor all night. Round Two will be the next night Saturday 11/15 at Deko Lounge. Teo T will join Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor. I have special invitations for all board members for FREE Admission for both nights before 11pm. See me in the next three weeks for the invites or if I don't see some of you between now and then just ask for Joe's list that night and you will be FREE before 11pm. Thanks for the support as always!!!

11/14 Paul van Dyk at Roxy - 11/15 John 00 Fleming at Arc :cool:

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

T-MINUS 7 DAYS To The MANIAC's Birthday Bash Part 1 @ ABYSS. i love u joey and u are going down :licker:

god your so EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

if you were telling me i was going down, i would def be scared!!!!

i have to have a talk w/ the 3 devils on your shoulder, normal people have 1 but lisa has 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH JOE, PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!