Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Satoshi Tomiie/Hector Romero/Filter 14 review

This was a great musical experience for me as I still consider myself a newbie to house music. I got there around midnight where the place was still picking up with hector on the decks. He was good bringing the energy up. I am not clear exactly when satoshi took over but I am guessing maybe around 1? The songs were all hits no misses for me. Place was packed and all dancing! I think around 3 am. it was on fire. It seemed every track he played was fiercer than the next. Lots of build ups just plain incredible! He was great on the effects. Just insane. Left around 5 and change with people still rockin the dancefloor. Shouts to Silverbull for giving me a heads up on this great event. Peace.

I was at delft b4 heading over thier and i was tired but shit the moment i heard the music iwas shaking in the streetslol. But once inside HOLY CRAP i felt like a sardine. It was so great to see people enjoying the sounds of a musical guru such as SATOSHI. I cant even name one song he played cause it was stuff i never heard of and more importantly the crowd was just going banannas. Good to hear you had a good time DX. Lemme see im on day 4 of my prtying everyday this week. tonite,sun,mon are left.

I had a good time, it was my first time at Filter - the system in that small room is fantastic!!!!

The crowd was cool, ST is a very good technical DJ. I think his FX were actually too much. He used his flanger every time he mixed, and there was one point where it sounded like he was scratching for 5 minutes, but I was on the stage and could see that he was just hitting the pause button on his CD mixer really fast.... for like 5 minutes, and the kick he brought after that kind of a break did not cut the mustard.

But I had a great time, and I like the venue very much. Anyone know that sick track he played at about 215 for 10 minutes w/ the rolling bassline? (I know that's an accurate description :)

Good night. Sorry that I missed Chemical though, I couldn't get tix...