Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Look at this club

Hey, I'll be the first one to admit the yankee's are the BOMB.... 26 championships speaks volumes!

Congrats on such a wonderful history in baseball NY...

but you gotta hand it to the FISH, we played a great series..

Congrats to the Marlins!

Great World Series:eek:

WOO HOO JOSH BECKETT!!!

Spectators truly amuse me. They have absolutely no role with their team of choice but do deal with the constant annoyance of a sore throat (either from yelling or deep throating the umpire)

I almost want to say I feel sorry them since nothing else in there life requires as much dedication as they show for the team. No wonder divorce rates incline every year.

Originally posted by krispy

Spectators truly amuse me. They have absolutely no role with their team of choice but do deal with the constant annoyance of a sore throat (either from yelling or deep throating the umpire)

I almost want to say I feel sorry them since nothing else in there life requires as much dedication as they show for the team. No wonder divorce rates incline every year.

:direct:YOU LOSE!!!!!!

Originally posted by krispy

the streets of HIALEAH will never be the same

capt.fbc10110260543.marlins_mania_fbc101.jpg