Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vue to a new afterhours place called THE HOSPITAL!

Rod how about Karen telling us what it was like "Back in the day" bwahahhahaahahaha!

Karen...Almost forgot...how about when you fixed the Oxygen tank after I thought I broke...it....!

Rod...how about me yelling at the security guard...telling him...how his Hospital sucked because we didn't get any painkillers!

I am kicking myself for not getting a picture of the Heroin Addict...Could you fucking imagine that picture...it would have been an instant classic!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BY SATURDAY??????????

please read entire thread thoroughly and never doubt my TOUGHNESS, yeah i cried during "THE PROGRAM" when MAC hurt his leg and couldnt finish the season, but ILL BE FINE BY THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!

in fact i've had my other middle finger in a lite socket all day just to take the pain away from the wounds.....................

Originally posted by njstacked2

I knew there was a problem when his veins were exposed!

Danielle you were missed!

Oh by the way One of your BEST POSTS.. ever.

I was at breakfast with Stardo, and I saw that Rod had called me like 5 times so early Sunday morning and She was like CALL him back it could be important, so I was like Hmmm, good idea..

all you heard me say was..... Hospital?, Stitches? Emergency room? You were breaking WHAT? why are you laughing? HOW many stitches? you had FUN? your a sicko.

I'm happy I was missed, however if I was there, I may have been the only one standing in the ER screaming at all of you to sit down and behave. hahahhaa

Probably the funniest night I can remember since getting drunk in high school....going to McDonalds ..trying to steal a huge Blow Up Ronald ....having the manager jump over the counter...try to tackle me and ME beat the living Hell out fo him!....................

Yeah...so we go to VUE..Me, Digga and Bigtime...along with our three guidette monsters...the night started out a little weak...after Digga a.k.a "Mr. Industry" failed three times trying to get us into a Very Exclusive Club...(bwahhhahhaha)...He tried everything First he dropped DONDIEZELS name..that didn't workl then he dropped the guest list of BIGTIME...that didn't work....finally he tried "Brad's" list and yet another failed attempt...Finally the lady asked us to leave the line and I told her...if she got us in...I would get her into the Surf Club! hahaha!

Next stop...VUE! Went to VUE and honest to God I had the best time in there...The hip-hop was a good change and everyone was getting tweaked...and just having fun!

Anyway...the best is yet to come...We were hanging in VIP (like where else would we be) when I decided to test out the railing above the dance floor...ummmmyeah needless to say the railing worked fine...and did the trick (chop chop rip!)

The girls were being girls dancing and teasing eachother....while Rod and I were trying to figure out the Champagne Glasses...It was STRANGE they kept breaking it was really weird! Rod broke one in his hand and that is when the problem started...He says to me...."Oh Shit!"...I said "what" he said " I need to go to the HOSPITAL" OMG!...His middle finger was hanging by a few veins and a little bit of tendon! It was fucking horrible! The glass penetrated through the finger and the surrounding area....I told Rod it would be fine...and even offered to sacrifice a strangers jacket to help clean up the bloody hand! But Rod looked at me like I had 5 heads and suggested we round up the troops and go to the E.R.!

At the Hospital..it could not have been anymore out of Control.....We rush Digga in and everyone else follows...of Course Bigtime is more concerend about Food so him and Guidette Monster #2...decided to go stuff their faces! While I assisted the Doctor in everyway..I was part of the Surgery Team and a key component in the procedure! Doctor knew I was serious because I scrubbed my hands and put on a set of Surgery Gloves! Meanwhile in the bed next to Rod...there is a Heroin Over Dosed guy...who keeps mumbling ...I keep yelling at him telling him to "SHUT UP"...hahaha The Doctor and I worked on Digga's hand for about 2 hours...The doctor gave Rod 20 shots of "numbing factor" to the infected area...meanwhile in the room ...my Guidette Princess and another Guidette Monster are discussing breast implants...I suddenly see Rod...start to go down....his dark complection becomes white and his eyes start twitching...I asked everyone for a moment of silence and I conduct a brief prayer....Bigtime finally came back and I let him know that Rod has about a 50% chance of making it...Several times...Rod was trying to speak while fighting the pain...I told him numerous times; "Rod...You are delerious...and have no clue what you are saying...it is more important that we try to conserve as much oxygen as possible"....I would rub his foot and comfort him...basically just trying to give him a little HOPE! ...Well after an intense 2 hours Rod...some how survived...no blood transfusion...NOTHING! I tried as hard as I could to get Rod some type of Pain Killer...but the Doctor looked at the 6 of us and jsut shook his head NO! ....Anyway...we found the car...and started the decent home.....as we are going through the Lincoln Tunnel....Bigtime..requests that i pull the Car Over! ...BBBWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHHA! yeah Right.,..Rod and I look at eachother...and just lose it...laughing at Bigtimes request...so he rolls the window down and unleashes a unique combination of foods.....all over the Lincoln tunnel....as well as my car! The night ended...with me thanking God that Digga...Survived this insane night!

Pictures will be posted shortly!

Thats awesome

Adriana called me and left me a message telling me she heard I was breaking beer bottles...WTF? hahahaha Stories need to be clarified!

Of course you guys were missed...Rod did not do a good enough job begging you to come out!

Honestly if there were more people there it would have been ten times worse...I feed off of crowds and attention...so I would have probably been arrested!

Adriana called me and left me a message telling me she heard I was breaking beer bottles...WTF? hahahaha Stories need to be clarified!

Of course you guys were missed...Rod did not do a good enough job begging you to come out!

Honestly if there were more people there it would have been ten times worse...I feed off of crowds and attention...so I would have probably been arrested!

A Million dollars couldnt have convinced me to go out on Saturday night.

Besides, If i was there, and witness someone the size of BigTime vomitting, I would have been scarred for life.

Billy...I wish you could have spent the night with us...we would have stayed if Digga didn't get into the fight with that Champagne Glass!

Yeah...My bad for not mentionig Kelly's Hook Up! Thank You! Billy you have yourself a great girl!

Hip Hop was on point I love the Reggae as well "If I was a Rich Girl" "nanananananaahhhhh" hahaha!

Digga...."This is what its's like to DRIVE on C@&$!N" SECRET SODA!

Thanks

I heard you are a DR. now!!! I cant imagine what you guys put that Dr. through:laugh:

Probably the funniest night I can remember since getting drunk in high school....going to McDonalds ..trying to steal a huge Blow Up Ronald ....having the manager jump over the counter...try to tackle me and ME beat the living Hell out fo him!....................

Yeah...so we go to VUE..Me, Digga and Bigtime...along with our three guidette monsters...the night started out a little weak...after Digga a.k.a "Mr. Industry" failed three times trying to get us into a Very Exclusive Club...(bwahhhahhaha)...He tried everything First he dropped DONDIEZELS name..that didn't workl then he dropped the guest list of BIGTIME...that didn't work....finally he tried "Brad's" list and yet another failed attempt...Finally the lady asked us to leave the line and I told her...if she got us in...I would get her into the Surf Club! hahaha!

Next stop...VUE! Went to VUE and honest to God I had the best time in there...The hip-hop was a good change and everyone was getting tweaked...and just having fun!

Anyway...the best is yet to come...We were hanging in VIP (like where else would we be) when I decided to test out the railing above the dance floor...ummmmyeah needless to say the railing worked fine...and did the trick (chop chop rip!)

The girls were being girls dancing and teasing eachother....while Rod and I were trying to figure out the Champagne Glasses...It was STRANGE they kept breaking it was really weird! Rod broke one in his hand and that is when the problem started...He says to me...."Oh Shit!"...I said "what" he said " I need to go to the HOSPITAL" OMG!...His middle finger was hanging by a few veins and a little bit of tendon! It was fucking horrible! The glass penetrated through the finger and the surrounding area....I told Rod it would be fine...and even offered to sacrifice a strangers jacket to help clean up the bloody hand! But Rod looked at me like I had 5 heads and suggested we round up the troops and go to the E.R.!

At the Hospital..it could not have been anymore out of Control.....We rush Digga in and everyone else follows...of Course Bigtime is more concerend about Food so him and Guidette Monster #2...decided to go stuff their faces! While I assisted the Doctor in everyway..I was part of the Surgery Team and a key component in the procedure! Doctor knew I was serious because I scrubbed my hands and put on a set of Surgery Gloves! Meanwhile in the bed next to Rod...there is a Heroin Over Dosed guy...who keeps mumbling ...I keep yelling at him telling him to "SHUT UP"...hahaha The Doctor and I worked on Digga's hand for about 2 hours...The doctor gave Rod 20 shots of "numbing factor" to the infected area...meanwhile in the room ...my Guidette Princess and another Guidette Monster are discussing breast implants...I suddenly see Rod...start to go down....his dark complection becomes white and his eyes start twitching...I asked everyone for a moment of silence and I conduct a brief prayer....Bigtime finally came back and I let him know that Rod has about a 50% chance of making it...Several times...Rod was trying to speak while fighting the pain...I told him numerous times; "Rod...You are delerious...and have no clue what you are saying...it is more important that we try to conserve as much oxygen as possible"....I would rub his foot and comfort him...basically just trying to give him a little HOPE! ...Well after an intense 2 hours Rod...some how survived...no blood transfusion...NOTHING! I tried as hard as I could to get Rod some type of Pain Killer...but the Doctor looked at the 6 of us and jsut shook his head NO! ....Anyway...we found the car...and started the decent home.....as we are going through the Lincoln Tunnel....Bigtime..requests that i pull the Car Over! ...BBBWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHHA! yeah Right.,..Rod and I look at eachother...and just lose it...laughing at Bigtimes request...so he rolls the window down and unleashes a unique combination of foods.....all over the Lincoln tunnel....as well as my car! The night ended...with me thanking God that Digga...Survived this insane night!

Pictures will be posted shortly!

OMG that was funny MR/Dr. MD

Hey Rod now you know who your real friends are. I guess you guys were too strong to hold the glasses. Next time plastic cups for you guys..

Victor Soto

Victor...yeah...those glasses are real fragile...especially when you are completely FOCUSED!

I was on my way to VUE when I was asked to go to DEEP and do the VIP. Damn I missed you guys and a bunch of my friends. :mad:

Victor Soto

gotta throw my 2 cents in the story......i get a voice mail from stacked at 2:15am (of course i dont answer cause i expect to get bitched out for staying in).....than i get another voicemail from rod 5 minutes later (once again i dont answer).....so i wake up at 9 am and decide to check them......

Call #1- Fropm Stacked: Dave.....rod is dieing.....he is in the hospital.....there is only a 50/50 shot of him living he wants to talk to you!!!!!

my response: "these 2 are obviously fucked up and trying to break my balls"

next

Call #2- From Rod- Dave I am in the hospital.....Holla Back!!!!

my response: "who the fuck says "holla back" if they are dieing in a hospital bed!!!.....only fucken rod does!!!!!

So i go back to bed just to be woken up by rod 2 hours later with the funniest story i have heard in about 2 years......sorry buddy.....wish i was there!!!!

I would like to formally apologize to chris and rod, and owe both of them a carwash....God that was experience Chris speeding out of the Lincoln while my body hanging out the window puking....

Kelly- thank you very much for the hook up. I had a blast at Vue...

Rod- sorry i disperared for a bit when you were the ER, the fat kid in me got the best of me!

Originally posted by njbigtime

I would like to formally apologize to chris and rod, and owe both of them a carwash....God that was experience Chris speeding out of the Lincoln while my body hanging out the window puking....

Kelly- thank you very much for the hook up. I had a blast at Vue...

Rod- sorry i disperared for a bit when you were the ER, the fat kid in me got the best of me!

too bad you guys bounced early Fucking Roddigga always fucking shit up;)

Davey...I wouldn't have bitched you out! Please when Court and I first started going out all we did was tell eachother how much we loved eachother and went to the movies every weekend! Then again we were like 15 years old! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway...Dave....you butchered my message....it went like this...I know because I was beyond focused!

Call#1: "Rod....Dave is in the hospital and he has a 50% chance of making it...he wanted to tlak to you in case anything happens".......

Notice how I confused Rod...and Dave!

BIGTIME: The car wash couldnt even get your slime off of my car....I felt like I was in Ghost Busters....and Peter Venkmin just got OOZED!

Davey...I wouldn't have bitched you out! Please when Court and I first started going out all we did was tell eachother how much we loved eachother and went to the movies every weekend! Then again we were like 15 years old! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway...Dave....you butchered my message....it went like this...I know because I was beyond focused!

Call#1: "Rod....Dave is in the hospital and he has a 50% chance of making it...he wanted to tlak to you in case anything happens".......

Notice how I confused Rod...and Dave!

BIGTIME: The car wash couldnt even get your slime off of my car....I felt like I was in Ghost Busters....and Peter Venkmin just got OOZED!

I LOVE Dondiezels new girlfriend.

Imma steal her!!!