Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar Fonseca was A-MA-ZING last nite

marcodavalos

That's all I can say.

Superb set. For all the catz that missed it, it will be re-broadcasted on Proton in the near future.

Eric's opening set was classy. Props to you bro, I knew it was going to rock, but never expected the transition with Oscar to be so on point.

C&A, will you guys ever finish before 5:15 am? Great closing guys.

thanks for the props Marco!

that was the best I've ever hear Oscar play, wicked sick tunes, chunky acid tech funk, focused entirely on moving the crowd, which it did, immensely, everyone was going nuts in there, can't wait to hear him again, he is by far one of the best Miami DJ's in my opinion... C&A finished things off nicely with some super dope breaks tracks, people who were worn out by Oscar suddenly found energy again to keep on moving, what a night!

Great night. Very happy about the crowd... receptive and ready to dance! Got there at 12:00 and monsieur Erik Kittel canning some tracks that had all our ears very entertained. We had been planning do a gig together for the longest time and finally got to play together. Great set with lots of unknown tunes... too bad people didn't get there earlier..... quality stuff. Really happy about the night because I played whatever I wanted to play and people stayed. Even managed to slip 1or2 really twisted tracks towards the end just to see what would happen and the crowd danced right through it. Cianci and Avila took off and played some impressive tracks to finish off the crowd. Happy for P.M. Sessions and their accomplishments, can't wait for upcoming events. Thanks to all who came by. See you soon. Oscar.

Amazing music last night... Enjoyed every bit of it. The dancefloor kept on grooving to the tracks and it was great to see such a response to the 'twistiness.' Never cease to push the envelope, guys. :)

Nice seeing mp3some in full force. Your boy Oscar rocked it! ;) And again, thanks to Geoff for representing.

Great night! :D

Great night guys....Eric impressed me with his set,great tracks,mixing and programing.....Oscar bro...in the four years that ive known you, i have witnessed the evolution of your sound and this saturday was something incredible.....one of your top sets,in my opinion the best ive heard of you,cant wait for it to be broadcast on proton...keep up the good work :D

Thanks again to the usual suspects for your support..you all know who you are;)

Hey guys!

Well, u've said it all, but I will say it again... It was another great saturday night at Luna... Superb Set from Oscar; excellent job by erik, and of course, C&A rocked!! :D

Glad to see the usual faces... Those who werent there totally missed out on a great night of Music... It was absolute insanity after 1 am... I couldn't stop dancing; actually closed the place down...

Mad props to everyone involved... Keep it coming guys!!! Hope to hear some more of it Soon!!

Peace!

Mp3.- :smoke: