Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for guys who wax their chest

funkyfreshdc

If tried NADS which works sort of like wax, and Ive tried Nair.

NADS hurt so bad, and left red welts on my chest for days.

Nair actually left chemical burns on my nipples... Not a pretty sight, and it was actually VERY painful.

Shaving is what im left with. Unfortunately i have sensitive skin, and shaving cause my skin to break out a bit.

Seems like damned if I do, damned if I dont. Anybody have any suggestions ??

My friend actually had laser hair removal done. But thats big $$.

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

NADS Nair Razor

i dont how thick your growth is, however mine is fairly thin so nads is pretty good, it works it hurts... nair is wack... and stinks like a perm...more importantly leaves you looking like a freak because it doesnt get all the hairs and can easily irritate the skin if you have a sensitive skin, and youll wind up having to use a razor anyway... razor is time consuming, and run the risk of razorbumps (unless you shave with conditioner or use neurtrogena aftershave lotion or that bikini thing i forgot the exact name and im not going all the way to the bathroom to find out) best bet is just shell out the big bucks for a full body lazer treatment... i want to look like this:

hairless-cat.jpg

just kidding... but you know what i mean...

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

If tried NADS which works sort of like wax, and Ive tried Nair.

NADS hurt so bad, and left red welts on my chest for days.

Nair actually left chemical burns on my nipples... Not a pretty sight, and it was actually VERY painful.

Shaving is what im left with. Unfortunately i have sensitive skin, and shaving cause my skin to break out a bit.

Seems like damned if I do, damned if I dont. Anybody have any suggestions ??

My friend actually had laser hair removal done. But thats big $$.

Same here. I have sensitive skin, so shaving is my answer. What sucks is it has to be done every couple days.

Would love a longer solution like wax, but I heard it costs $30 for just chest. I need chest, back, and ass.

:(