Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are some girls such whores??...My EX....

Originally posted by jtav13

Stop giving richie all the credit here, you are too humble...you know you steal the show, just by walking into the clubs (literally, the flames from your ass when you walk - blow us all way)

:eek: I dont even know what to say:eek:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Hi Jill.

If your not coming for the Birthday Bash...DONT BOTHER COMING AT ALL!!!

:laugh:

But seriously.....Lets work on it......I plan on seeing you and letting you taking me home drunk and using me for SEX:D

i have a game plan going....

I had to take off this friday because of a doctors appointment....

so I thought about lying and saying i had to go back for a follow up next week...but to be honest, I dont want to say that because I might jinx myself....

so I have to wait until next week to ask, and i need a good excuse...

Stop giving richie all the credit here, you are too humble...you know you steal the show, just by walking into the clubs (literally, the flames from your ass when you walk - blow us all way)

Marco does this answer you question? Jen sweats me:confused: cant blame her - chicks dig me

Originally posted by kostaP

has been begging me to take her back so I swing by her house tonight to talk and find some punk ass kid over her place with one of her girlfriends. I happen to know this loser and he's like oh we werent doing anything I swear so on and so forth..mind you she admits to hooking up woth him...I tell him to get the fuck out of my face and he's still standing there. The kid got bitch slapped and did nothing about it.

Diane you dirty slut you deserve a loser like that that wont even stick up for himself let alone stick up for you. Stop calling my house and my cell and go fuck yourself.

Any further contact will be considered harrasment and Ill go to the police if need be.

You need rehab and to be medicated for your psychotic episodes(just like your mother)

For those of you that know me know what I have been dealing with well she's finally out of my life for good.

Kosta,

some women are labeled whores, because guys like you are the first ones, to point out a girl to his buddies, and then say...

"See her over there, I banged her"

If you done with your X, email me her number, she was hot!

; )

Umm according to your response this summer you wanted to be my "first mate" and I was gonna be the captain you fucking fruit... bwhahaha

Kos how did this thread get from your X to my sexual habits? Umm nevermind

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Speakin of ex's, this thread is great. Very informative. :aright:

jay you are a loser, you wanna start shit...i'll air all the dirt...get a life, and get out of mine...kosta said it best...wait, i should stop before you put your hands on me again

jay you are a loser, you wanna start shit...i'll air all the dirt...get a life, and get out of mine...kosta said it best...wait, i should stop before you put your hands on me again

It was Jay???????????

Kosta is very very angry right now.

no comment...how did it escalate to this?? i thought this thread was about whores and being gay...whats wrong with this picture?

when you say Gay - Do you mean happy? or ass slaming Butt pirate pillow bitibg Kosta P gay?

Originally posted by nootsy

when you say Gay - Do you mean happy? or ass slaming Butt pirate pillow bitibg Kosta P gay?

I guess it could be the same thing since pillow biting makes Kos happy. Kos you should be a Butt Pirate for halloween

Originally posted by nootsy

You are always angry - you should stay calm and relaxed like me

Yeah like the night at South Park bwahahahaaaa.

Anthony I was gonna be a fag for Halloween but I guess thats not really dressing up and playing the part since you do it everyday of your life.

Hows the hershey highway treatin ya!!!!!!!

Like a colon cowboy.

Yeah like the night at South Park bwahahahaaaa.

Anthony I was gonna be a fag for Halloween but I guess thats not really dressing up and playing the part since you do it everyday of your life.

Hows the hershey highway treatin ya!!!!!!!

Like a colon cowboy.

That was me being calm at SP