Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SLEEP O WEEN $1500 CASH GIVEAWAY the only real party!!!

ELITE ENT. JEFF PITEK. JOE CAROLLA

PRESENT THE ANUALL ELITE ENT. HALLOWEEN COSTUME BALL

@

SLEEP

MUSIC BY RESIDENT

CARLOS REALM

SPECIAL GUEST

TEO T

DOOR BY

NESTOR S.F.

HOSTED BY

M.C VINNIE T.

VIP SLEEP O WEEN PARTY HOSTED BY DESTIN PROMO'S

BOBBY DIGITAL / CHRIS CIUPPA / LOUIE LIMOS / TOMMY TEMPTS

BILLY BADDASS / FFF / C. GAMBINO / C. LATONA / M. MOUSA

VINNIE T WILL GIVE $1500 CASH AWAY TO 1 LUCKY WINNER OF THE COSTUME CONTEST

WWW.CLUBSLEEPNJ.COM

Originally posted by bobydigital

If anybody didn't know....this is where the party is at.....period.

I tried it twice!!! Period? I under stand that everyone on the thread is a promoter but I really do not think the club will last once it is past the new phase! got hoods and you can not compare it to deko at all sleep looks like they built the place in 2 weeks time too the the light up floor someones gonna fall through....Just my opinion though

Originally posted by gianna01

I tried it twice!!! Period? I under stand that everyone on the thread is a promoter but I really do not think the club will last once it is past the new phase! got hoods and you can not compare it to deko at all sleep looks like they built the place in 2 weeks time too the the light up floor someones gonna fall through....Just my opinion though

gianna you dont like the girls in fish tanks?

respectable opinion

the light up floor someones gonna fall through

I'M NOT TRYING TO QUESTION YOUR CONSTRUCTION BACKROUND BUT I DON'T THINK THE FLOOR WOULD BE THERE IF IT WASN'T PROPERLY SUPPORTED, AND BY THE LOOKS OF THE BEAMS AND PLEXIGLASS IT SEEMS SUFFICENT.....BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION

thanx for your opinion....

What are you talking about? Light up the dancefloor? Fall through? There is nothing to fall through, except onto the concrete floor. Its not a raised dancefloor. But in some way you are right, they need to put in hardwood floors to get rid of those dirty concrete floors. It looks disgusting and kills a girls feet for christ sakes! Improvements better come fast or else Dream Fridays will become a nightmare. Its a shame too because most of the staff is very nice, bartenders and bouncers. My drinks were strong and even the food was good. Unload the locals and bring in some talent!

Originally posted by sexyfukncritic

What are you talking about? Light up the dancefloor? Fall through? There is nothing to fall through, except onto the concrete floor. Its not a raised dancefloor. But in some way you are right, they need to put in hardwood floors to get rid of those dirty concrete floors. It looks disgusting and kills a girls feet for christ sakes! Improvements better come fast or else Dream Fridays will become a nightmare. Its a shame too because most of the staff is very nice, bartenders and bouncers. My drinks were strong and even the food was good. Unload the locals and bring in some talent!

Talent? Hmmmm I like it , i like it....What kind of talent? I personally think they should get monkeys dressed like john Travolta,...........Yeahhhhh Disco monkeys... Dancing Disco monkeys

What do you think sexyfukncritic ?

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Teo T. is SSSIIIICCCKKKK!!!!

Carlos should open for him until 9PM, Then let Teo rock that place!!!

TEO T. is gonna close the night out simply because I have to be at the loft for the afterhours party.....Make sure you give him a nice kiss on the ass b4 you leave......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by benedictions

TEO T. is gonna close the night out simply because I am a loser and i have no idea what true talent is. I should listen to MarcoMaxim who actually knows what he's talking about and who's word is very well repected the industry.

Yes bendiction......you are a loser, for your wise ass comment from before. Teo T is my boy, and I support any venue he does.

I was not even dissing carlos, i HAVE NEVER heard of him until about 2 weeks ago when i went 2 sleep and it was the WORST set i had ever heard. Not busting on Carlos, but thank god you guys had a talented guy like the MOO there that helped save that night.

So relax with the wise ass comments when all i was saying that the earlier Teo goes on, the more successful that night will be. EVERYBODY knows who Teo T is.

But Good Luck to Carlos.

Thanks.

Go kill Yourself:D

Yes bendiction......you are a loser, for your wise ass comment from before. Teo T is my boy, and I support any venue he does.

I was not even dissing carlos, i HAVE NEVER heard of him until about 2 weeks ago when i went 2 sleep and it was the WORST set i had ever heard. Not busting on Carlos, but thank god you guys had a talented guy like the MOO there that helped save that night.

So relax with the wise ass comments when all i was saying that the earlier Teo goes on, the more successful that night will be. EVERYBODY knows who Teo T is.

But Good Luck to Carlos.

Thanks.

Ok your entitled to your opinion but how can you say that when in fact they played similar styles and they both played two sets a piece.....no offense it just came across like you were hating for no reason but if thats not the case then your opinion is respected.....

I don't know who Teo T is.... but is sounds like you sweat him more than ninadd and I didn't think that was at all possible.

But Good Luck to Carlos.

Thanks.

ALSO ironic how everyone that commented on the opening night had nothing but good things to say about both dj's and the music opposed to a few minor flaws that the club dealt with this past friday and took care of.....

Originally posted by deeelite1

I don't know who Teo T is.... but is sounds like you sweat him more than ninadd and I didn't think that was at all possible.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is that what it is??? OK Clown Girl...Thanks.

I support TALENT.

And i dont sweat NinaDD...i like her DD's:D

You dont know who Teo T is???

How old are you???

Its OK Hun......Your new to the scene. its ok, youll learn what talent is over time though. Until then , continue to be a clown.

P.S. Dont forget to go kill yourself also:blown: